No announcement yet.

How Good Can Bayless Become?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

James Harden is NOT a PG, I repeat NOT a PG. Eric Maynor is their backup PG. Just a little FYI for you Raptor4Ever.

Comment

Raptor4Ever wrote: View Post
      LOL, Calm Down pal, you obviously have no idea what this discussion is about. You are Hilarious man.
      How do i not know what this discussion is about? the title says it all. Your an idiot comparing Bayless whos been in the nba what like 2 years? to J rich and Artest who are respected players and have been in the league for a while. And your calling James Johnson a scrub? he's the best defensive player on the team and i think he is playing great for our team. instead of sitting here bashing our team why don't you try and give some useful information instead of spitting BS all over the forums. And on top of that you don't even have proof to back up what you say. You can't expect all of our players to be amazing right off the bat, you gotta give em time to develop their skills and chemistry with their teammates.
      Last edited by Raptors_; Thu Mar 24, 2011, 03:40 PM.

Comment

Raptors_ wrote: View Post

Your an idiot comparing Bayless whos been in the nba what like 2 years? to J rich and Artest who are respected players and have been in the league for a while.
        Again, Calm Down Pal All this stress is not good for you and can mess with your growth in your teenage years.

The discussion is about Bayless being a starter or an ALL-Star in the league. To be an Solid Starter, you have to be put up some decent numbers and show growth. You don't like comparison to Artest and J Rich since they have been in the league for too long, then fine , lets discuss some of his old teammate

Rudy Fernandez, Nicolas Batum They are putting up better number than him now and have shown more growth and promise, If they are going to be starters in future NBA, What will Bayless be

Do you want me to name more young players or do you get what I am trying to say.

Raptors_ wrote: View Post
        And your calling James Johnson a scrub? he's the best defensive player on the team and i think he is playing great for our team.
        I thought Amir Johsnon was the best defensive player !!! you guys should make up your mind when it comes to all this BEST and WORST stuff

Now, being a best player in a 18 win team, with the worst defense in NBA, does not really say much about a player, does it ?

Now, as far as James Johnson being a NBA starter right now , name me the teams that he can start for as a SF except for Raptors, Cleavland and maybe Kings, he would be sitting at the end of the bench for the rest of NBA.

Lets face it, Paxton is a great in evaluating potentials and he passed on James Johnson. What does that tell ??

You might be young and don't remember Mike James But when he was putting up those numbers in Toronto, people here were talking about all star and ... Where did he go after Raptor

Comment

Again, Calm Down Pal All this stress is not good for you and can mess with your growth in your teenage years.

The discussion is about Bayless being a starter or an ALL-Star in the league. To be an Solid Starter, you have to be put up some decent numbers and show growth. You don't like comparison to Artest and J Rich since they have been in the league for too long, then fine , lets discuss some of his old teammate

Rudy Fernandez, Nicolas Batum They are putting up better number than him now and have shown more growth and promise, If they are going to be starters in future NBA, What will Bayless be

Do you want me to name more young players or do you get what I am trying to say.

I thought Amir Johsnon was the best defensive player !!! you guys should make up your mind when it comes to all this BEST and WORST stuff

Now, being a best player in a 18 win team, with the worst defense in NBA, does not really say much about a player, does it ?

Now, as far as James Johnson being a NBA starter right now , name me the teams that he can start for as a SF except for Raptors, Cleavland and maybe Kings, he would be sitting at the end of the bench for the rest of NBA.

Lets face it, Paxton is a great in evaluating potentials and he passed on James Johnson. What does that tell ??

You might be young and don't remember Mike James But when he was putting up those numbers in Toronto, people here were talking about all star and ... Where did he go after Raptor
          you should really calm down with the smilies. Btw you do realise that all the players on the team are like 25 under? besides barbosa, Calderon and Evans. Not every player in the nba can become an all star overnight, so stop trolling and just wait.

Comment

Stress? the only thing thats giving me stress right now are your smartass posts.

Comment

Working...
            X