X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Guess Who is 8th in the East

Yea, that's right. We are.

Someone had to say it...

helll yeah.. tank the season my ass. i know its early but, playoffs = development

Comment

I was just reading the standings and thought the same thing. Damn, we actually have a good chance at being the 8th seed. I realize it is a ways away, but still, not bad in my opinion. Much better than I would have thought before the season started. Anyone else surprised by NY and Indiana?

Did anyone check out the Cavs game? They currently have the same record as us. Anyway, I thought the chants of "aaassssshhhooole" were hilarious. F'n guy actually threw up the baby powder. I thought the Cavs were going to make a go of it during the first quater, but then Miami just took control. What a 3rd quarter for the quitness.

Anyway, let's go Raps!
      Never, under any circumstances, take a sleeping pill and a laxative on the same night.

Comment

haha hell yeah go raps...wonder how long this lasts Im looking forward to lottery picks

Comment

If the raps can keep the effort level high, I think they have legitimate shot at the playoffs, and not just the 8th seed.

Comment

c.e. wrote: View Post
            helll yeah.. tank the season my ass. i know its early but, playoffs = development
            Exactly, with the lockout who knows which players are going to come out for the draft other than the seniors? And what says we don't need ya more than making the playoffs?

Comment

I agree. It's not like Indiana or New York are so much better. And we are in the East!

But, it is a long way to go, injuries do happen (isn't Calderon due?), and it is a young inexperienced team. I can see Milwaukee starting to gel and making there way up the standings.
              Never, under any circumstances, take a sleeping pill and a laxative on the same night.

Comment

Avatar: Riverboat Coffee House 134 Yorkville Ave. billboard of upcoming entertainers - Circa 1960s

Memories some so sweet, indeed

Larger Photo of the avatar

“As a captain, I played furiously. I drew a lot of fouls, but I brought everything I had to every practice and to every game. I left everything on the court because I simply wanted the team to win”
                Quote from well known personality who led their high school team to a state championship.

Comment

As long as they hustle and show improvement, I don't really care what happens this season. Call me a loser or bad fan - whatever. I would rather see the Raptors making strides to becoming a great team but miss the playoffs versus an average team year in and year out that makes the 7/8 seed.

Looking at those standings, however, there is still only 2 games difference from 6th seed and 2 games difference from the cellar.

I do not see Milwaukee continuing to be this bad. They also have Redd's $18M expiring contract to use for improvement.

The Raptors have a Jeckyl and Hyde complex - see game versus Atlanta and then Washington.

Comment

Under .400 and in a playoff spot? *shakes head*. Man, the east really, really suuuuuuucks even more than usual this year. Is everybody trying to tank this year? *shakes head*, again.

Comment

Matt52 wrote: View Post
                      The Raptors have a Jeckyl and Hyde complex - see game versus Atlanta and then Washington.
                      You're comparing our performance versus a 3rd seed team to a bottom of the league team? Atlanta always pounds us into the ground too. That front line is just too mean for ours.

Comment

nubreed000 wrote: View Post
                        You're comparing our performance versus a 3rd seed team to a bottom of the league team? Atlanta always pounds us into the ground too. That front line is just too mean for ours.
                        Depends on who starts

April 9, 2010

Avatar: Riverboat Coffee House 134 Yorkville Ave. billboard of upcoming entertainers - Circa 1960s

Memories some so sweet, indeed

Larger Photo of the avatar

“As a captain, I played furiously. I drew a lot of fouls, but I brought everything I had to every practice and to every game. I left everything on the court because I simply wanted the team to win”
                        Quote from well known personality who led their high school team to a state championship.

Comment

nubreed000 wrote: View Post
                          Absolutely not.

I'm comparing the amount of effort and fight - the ATL game had none so did the first WSH game. Last night they beat WSH in pretty much everyway imagineable.

Comment

Wow look at all those teams under the raps - this is very promising in the sense that the raps will play all these team multiple times in the future months - if they can take advantage of those teams in those games and get the job done and compete against the upper echelon teams and pull out the road wins in orlando, and home win nail biters against the C*****s type games, they will put themselves in a very favourable position come April - and this time, we won't have RuPaul the p*ssy to blow it for us down the stretch - these guys don't have superstar names yet, but damn they go out and play hard and exciting ball - they will continue to work hard all season and hopefully reach that goal of playoffs where the sea of red will take them far - GO RAPS!
                            Your ex came by; you can call me Jonas Valanciunas, cause I'm the king of rebounds!

Comment

huskies2raps, very funny avatar!

Comment

Working...
                              X