No announcement yet.

When Chris Bosh Returns

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Shouldn't we just arrange a candlelit dinner between Delonte West and Bosh's mother, some fine wine, fireplace, bear skin rug, Barry White playing softly in the background ....
    Never, under any circumstances, take a sleeping pill and a laxative on the same night.

Comment

Deadallus wrote: View Post
      Man you're jacked up and angry. Like you drank 5 cups of coffee laced with PCP.

My intent was not to make nice with the enemy. The ultimate sign of disrespect is to not acknowledge someone.
      hahaha... I agree though, go silent or cheer the shit outta him he'll probably cry because he's a virtual nobody now.

Comment

Silence or laughter all the way, maybe even cheering? Booing will give Bosh the sense that he is on the same level as Lebron. Toronto, unlike Cleveland is doing awesome in Bosh's departure; might not killing it in the wins column, but we're all stoked for the future!

As for Lebron last night, what a classless loser! Watching that game was sad.

Comment

heinz57 wrote: View Post
          if he's not with us.... he's a cunt.

and that goes for ANY player on ANY team.

i'll boo anyone who scores on my team. i'll boo any franchise player for any franchise other than toronto when they introduce them.

the enemy is the enemy. you don't make nice with the enemy.

F**cking Right! First he pissed all over the fans and organization with his tweeting during the FA process, then he pissed all over the city with his ignorant comments about Toronto smelling "different". I say we boo his ass, taunt him with "RU-Paul" chants and hope that Reggie or Joey slams his ass to the court when he drives in the lane.

Comment

RaptorDan wrote: View Post
            Shouldn't we just arrange a candlelit dinner between Delonte West and Bosh's mother, some fine wine, fireplace, bear skin rug, Barry White playing softly in the background ....
            I think even Delonte has SOME standards.... lets face it... Bosh's moms just not high profile enough....

plus i think he only bangs team mates moms

its a shame Delonte wasnt a Rap. when VC was around.. im sure delonte wouldnt have minded if VC's Mom had his parking spot...for a "price" ;-)
            Last edited by DoNDaDDa; Fri Dec 3, 2010, 09:33 PM.

Comment

tbihis wrote: View Post
              same here. i grew up playing district basketball, meaning your district/city against other cities. protect the territory pride. i miss the NBA glory days when players were proud of their team and defended it to the death, not because they were from that city but because they know that that city is the one putting food on their table.....nowadays, players are s**t. superstar complex. those cleveland players shouldve punished lebron last night. but they were chattin up like a bunch of bitches. boobie literally had "lebron's sidekick lover" tattooed on his forehead, laughin it up and giggling with LBJ.

hopefully when bosh returns it wont be the same. only jose would probably be the one hugging and kissing him. i hope bargs punishes him and run circles around him. dream scenario would be bosh goes up and davis blocks him and sends him to the floor. he gets up and goes after davis and dorsey punches him in the mouth.
              I'd love that!!!!!!!

Comment

tbihis wrote: View Post
                bwahahaha then kick him in the nuts
                I'd think twice, I don't want my foot exposed to midget stains.

Comment

RaptorRoo wrote: View Post
                  F**cking Right! First he pissed all over the fans and organization with his tweeting during the FA process, then he pissed all over the city with his ignorant comments about Toronto smelling "different". I say we boo his ass, taunt him with "RU-Paul" chants and hope that Reggie or Joey slams his ass to the court when he drives in the lane.
                  The only problem is he won't drive. Maybe a clothesline on a 19ft jumper? LOL

Totally joking - somewhat. I think we should all send a thank you tweet for leaving.

Comment

"I think even Delonte has SOME standards.... lets face it... Bosh's moms just not high profile enough....

plus i think he only bangs team mates moms

its a shame Delonte wasnt a Rap. when VC was around.. im sure delonte wouldnt have minded if VC's Mom had his parking spot...for a "price" ;-) "

DoNDaDDa, too funny man
                    Never, under any circumstances, take a sleeping pill and a laxative on the same night.

Comment

RaptorRoo wrote: View Post
                      I'm up for a good Ru-Paul chant. I just absolutely hate Shaq and chanting Ru-Paul is kind of a tribute to him. Anyway, I'll swallow my pride for some good shenanigans.

Comment

Booing

Players revel in the booing. And every other player who has been booed incesantly by our fans has replied by repeatedly placing a blunt dagger into our hearts. I just thought it would be, I don't know, original to do something different. Boo the rest of the game I guess, but dead silence during the player intros would be pretty cool.
                        Last edited by Deadallus; Sat Dec 4, 2010, 03:10 PM.
                        Deadallus

Comment

if he's not with us.... he's a cunt.

and that goes for ANY player on ANY team.

i'll boo anyone who scores on my team. i'll boo any franchise player for any franchise other than toronto when they introduce them.

the enemy is the enemy. you don't make nice with the enemy.
                          I'm not down with this at all, Heinz.

I think most rational people can be a passionate fan of their team and still appreciate seeing fantastic players in person... I was pumped to see Westbrook in person last night, for example.

You're taking this shit too personally.

Comment

Dan wrote: View Post
                            I think most rational people can be a passionate fan of their team and still appreciate seeing fantastic players in person... I was pumped to see Westbrook in person last night, for example.
                            that's your prerogative and you're entitled to it... by no means would i try to take away your reasons to be excited for a game

however, i get pumped to see the raptors.

i guess thats where our opinions differ.

Comment

that's your prerogative and you're entitled to it... by no means would i try to take away your reasons to be excited for a game

however, i get pumped to see the raptors.

i guess thats where our opinions differ.
                              Absolutely not, and I'm not sure where you're getting that from. Did I say my sole reason for going last night was to see Westbrook (and Durant, originally)? No...

But man, you really think as an adult that I can HATE someone for playing pro ball on another team, especially when he was drafted to play for them without a choice?

Vince, sure. Bosh, I understand... they actually did things to negatively impact our franchise.

But Westbrook? Hell naw. Saw him play in college and loved watching him.. so while the guy beside me sulked during OKC's run, I kept cheering for the Raptors but managed to enjoy myself at the game. Why have so much anger over nothing? If anything I was pissed at the Raps for their lack of focus in the 2nd quarter.

There's a difference between passion and anger. Either way, I love my Raps as much as anyone, you included.

Comment

Deadallus wrote: View Post
                                As Balls of Steel mentioned in the "Chris Bosh Interview" thread, and I have posted before, I am over Bosh, lets move on. Therefore my suggestion would be when he returns in February rather than doing the same ole booing that everyone does, we should start a movement to have fans simply acknowledge/ not acknowledge Bosh during the introductions with a unified moment of silence as a way to let him know that, meh whatever, we aren't bitter, we've moved on.
                                Totally agree, no need to make him feel he's that he's any different than Juan Dixon.

Comment

Working...
                                X