MY Ankles Are Sore!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MY Ankles Are Sore!

First 4 games I vowed not to watch anymore because it hurt to much. JUMPED OFF

Next they best Magic, Celtics, win four in a row. JUMPED ON

Now they tank in Washington, are road kill against the Hawks. JUMPED OFF

These last two games with the effort, team play, hustle,WOW what fun. JUMPED ON TO STAY

If they play with that effort I do not care if they win or lose I love this team!!

I woke up today still smiling at the game last night!

NBA experts Raptors are the worst team in the league!

Bring it on !!

Elvispelvis, 3 words for you. Your a bandwagoner!

Comment

pesterm1 wrote: View Post
      At least he's honest about it.
      What if... Blazers had drafted both Drexler, Jordan?

From 1992 Beginner's Guide to the NBA Finals, The Oregonian's special section. Published 6/3/1992.

Michael Jordan was the #3 pick in the 1984 draft, after Portland selected Sam Bowie second.

Comment

lol true. The first step to rehabilitation is admitting you have a problem.

Comment

pesterm1 wrote: View Post
          It's you're a bandwagoner...just saying.

Comment

CalibreMC wrote: View Post
            It's you're a bandwagoner...just saying.
            I noticed that too. I also knew it was a douche move to point out. Hence, I didn't

Comment

Ryan_1523 wrote: View Post
              I noticed that too. I also knew it was a douche move to point out. Hence, I didn't
              So he's a douche for pointing out a small spelling mistake?

You certainly have a low opinion of pesterm1 if you think he can't take such criticism himself.

Comment

Thanks Jordon that is what I was trying to say what a lot of passionate fans feel, I just can not watch my team lose nite in and nite out, I actually feel like crap the next day when they lose and do not compete.
                Yes I take it to serious.
                But when they beat OKlahoma I was on cloud nine WHAT A GAME!

Comment

Whats is this grammar republic? lol
                  CalibreMC, do you correct everyones spelling errors? (if so thats pretty sad dude, I bet you enjoyed studying all weekend huh?...) All I was trying to point is how pointless this thread is andwho cares if i called elvispelvis a bandwagoner, look at the post... HE IS lol . The fact that the only things on here now is you correcting my post and Ryan calling you a douche prooves how bad this thread is.
                  Anyways replying to this nonesnese was a waste of my time but dont call me or others out on grammar it definetly is a douche move and a waste of time... wow

Comment

Time for you to jump off again.

Comment

knick loss isn't a bad one, NY is on a streak on the road. If we lose to indiana then you can jump off
                      What if... Blazers had drafted both Drexler, Jordan?

From 1992 Beginner's Guide to the NBA Finals, The Oregonian's special section. Published 6/3/1992.

Michael Jordan was the #3 pick in the 1984 draft, after Portland selected Sam Bowie second.

Comment

Working...
                      X