Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• tucas wrote: View Post
    Wow.
    I like the smile Hershel had before he was decapitated though. Almost like he knows Rick knows how to make right decisions now.
    I thought it was a combination of that and also the "I'm about to fucking die and I know it" smerk..
    If Your Uncle Jack Helped You Off An Elephant, Would You Help Your Uncle Jack Off An Elephant?

Sometimes, I like to buy a book on CD and listen to it, while reading music.

Comment

• I also feel him and Hershel should've been killed in separate episodes. I think the Governor's death is being overlooked a lot because of it.

Comment

I also feel him and Hershel should've been killed in separate episodes. I think the Governor's death is being overlooked a lot because of it.
        Nobody liked The Governor..might be why his death is overlooked
        If Your Uncle Jack Helped You Off An Elephant, Would You Help Your Uncle Jack Off An Elephant?

Comment

• LBF wrote: View Post
          Nobody liked The Governor..might be why his death is overlooked
          Totally. he's probably the one character that everyone indiscriminately hates. His death could not come soon enough for me, and he's so despicable that I'm thrilled the story can move away from him.

Comment

• Just watched it now.. what an episode.

I love how dramatic they made Hershel's death. Sad to see him go, but I guess they all have to go at some point..
            Twitter - @thekid_it

Comment

• Sad to see Hershel go too. I really liked him, but, with him gone, it really opens up some new pathways again.

Hershel was the only one that could keep Rick "under-control", and who knows, maybe he goes back to being the old Rick.

I do imagine that Carol will be back though, there's no way they just got rid of her like that, unless there were some Filming/Production issues in the background that we don't know about.

Comment

• That episoded sucked. The way it went down in the book was much more gruesome though. I'm glad they're on the move again. The prison was played out already. I feel that this should have been the last season finale.

Sent from my Note 3 using Tapatalk

Comment

• Apollo wrote: View Post
                  That episoded sucked. The way it went down in the book was much more gruesome though. I'm glad they're on the move again. The prison was played out already. I feel that this should have been the last season finale.

Lol I don't know if they'd be allowed to show a baby get shot in the face on TV. But I do agree the comic ending was better than the TV for this arc.

Comment

Lol I don't know if they'd be allowed to show a baby get shot in the face on TV. But I do agree the comic ending was better than the TV for this arc.
                    Not on Cable. But, if it was showtime..

Comment

• So for anyone who read the comics, the second half should be very interesting with lots of new locations.

Comment

So for anyone who read the comics, the second half should be very interesting with lots of new locations.

I find it interesting they already did the phone thing and only focused an episode on it. In the comics it started just after the prison was destroyed and carried on for a long time.

Comment

• They did it right after his wife died, just like in the comic, only the location was different. They didn't play it up for as long as the comic but Rick lost his mind in the show and for most of the first half of this season he looked like a broken man. I'm glad they're mixing it up. If the show was following the comic this whole season would be taking place away from the prison.

Comment

• Glad to see the Governor dead, never thought that TV series can awaken so much hatred hidden in me, at one moment I wanted to strangle him with my own hands. I've seen vilains do some nasty stuff in other movies or TV series, but it never has been so convincing and so... real, what's actually happening in reality. I usually think that, oh well, that's just a movie, but this time that thought haven't helped, poor actor, I will never see him the same, he was too good at his role.

P.S I haven't read the comics so please try not to spoil it, I want to continue reading this thread, but after checking 13th page I got little pissed off, by huge spoiler
                            Last edited by RandomGuy; Thu Jan 2, 2014, 03:57 PM.
                            Official Pope of the Raptors sponsored by MLSE.

Comment

• RandomGuy wrote: View Post
                              Glad to see the Governor dead, never thought that TV series can awaken so much hatred hidden in me, at one moment I wanted to strangle him with my own hands. I've seen vilains do some nasty stuff in other movies or TV series, but it never has been so convincing and so... real, what's actually happening in reality. I usually think that, oh well, that's just a movie, but this time that thought haven't helped, poor actor, I will never see him the same, he was too good at his role.

P.S I haven't read the comics so please try not to spoil it, I want to continue reading this thread, but after checking 13th page I got little pissed off, by huge spoiler
                              It says spoiler alert right in the title. So, it's nobody's fault but your own.

Comment

So for anyone who read the comics, the second half should be very interesting with lots of new locations.
                                And Characters.

I'm especially looking forward to the Abraham & Eugene Storyline, and how/if they do that.

Comment

Working...
                                X