The Walking Dead *SPOILER ALERT-INCLUDING COMICS*

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Apollo wrote: View Post
    I never watched SG1 but by chance I caught episode one of SGU and then ended up following it until it got canned. I liked it. Same thing with Battlestar Gallactica. I had no intention of getting into that one either and ended up PVRing it the whole way through. I don't watch anything live by the way. Not even football or basketball. For sports I'll let it go an hour and then I can watch the whole thing while skipping commercials and usually catch the dieing minutes live.
    SGU was awesome... lived way too short a life.. as most great shows do...

SG-1 was campy slosh at best... but it was good mindless fun

Comment

anybody remember that show sportsnite?
      If Your Uncle Jack Helped You Off An Elephant, Would You Help Your Uncle Jack Off An Elephant?

Sometimes, I like to buy a book on CD and listen to it, while reading music.

Comment

Excellent episode. Honestly, I can't say for sure I wouldn't try something like what Shane did if I felt I was about to die and in turn cause the boy to die as well.

Comment

Excellent episode. Honestly, I can't say for sure I wouldn't try something like what Shane did if I felt I was about to die and in turn cause the boy to die as well.
          Wow that was a good one. I'm really enjoying the character development. Look at Daryl...dude is surprising me. He is turning out to be a decent dude...definitely rough around the edges, but decent.

As for Shane's actions...like you say Apollo I can't say for sure I wouldn't do the same thing in that situation.

Comment

heinz57 wrote: View Post
            wasn't my cup of tea, but other people swear by it... i only made it half way through the first season before i threw in the towel.. i think shows with no characters that i can empathise with will never really have a chance.
            ya, it's not anything that special. wiseguy was a better show of that genre. although, that is going way back I can't recall a t.v. show of that genre or at least a credible one from more recency.
            If Your Uncle Jack Helped You Off An Elephant, Would You Help Your Uncle Jack Off An Elephant?

Comment

heinz57 wrote: View Post
              im sold... you had me at trejo
              loved that scene in haloween. where, well just the entire series of events that are his demise.

culminating in the t.v. that crushes his head.

Comment

.40 Cal Flakes wrote: View Post
                Wow that was a good one. I'm really enjoying the character development. Look at Daryl...dude is surprising me. He is turning out to be a decent dude...definitely rough around the edges, but decent.

As for Shane's actions...like you say Apollo I can't say for sure I wouldn't do the same thing in that situation.
                I just don't understand why the leg? i mean he wouldn't have had to wrestle him if he shot him in the gut or the arm and he'd still be alive for the zombies to eat.

which I still don't beleive that if he had shot him dead that the zombies wouldn't have aten him. it's still fresh meat.

Comment

Alright episode this week. Kind of boring compared to the rest of the series.

Comment

ya, I was a bit dissapointed, then again every series has their bad episodes.

Hell on Wheels didn't pick me up after either.

Comment

• LBF wrote: View Post
                      ya, I was a bit dissapointed, then again every series has their bad episodes.
                      What do you mean dude, last episode was above decent.
                      The asian homie smashed the vet's daughter, and Rick's wife is preggo.
                      NBADoppelgangers.tumblr.com

Comment

• Nothing exciting happened beyond the fat zombie in the well. Glenn and the Carol didn't run into one single zombie while in town? Come on...

Comment

• e2thed wrote: View Post
                          What do you mean dude, last episode was above decent.
                          The asian homie smashed the vet's daughter, and Rick's wife is preggo.
                          compare it to last episode and having the highlights be china man getting it on and having a chick who's dude's she was banging we're more attractive than her getting knocked up, meh.

Nothing exciting happened beyond the fat zombie in the well. Glenn and the Carol didn't run into one single zombie while in town? Come on...
                          ya, I definitely was expecting at least a horse being killed. that fat zombie reminded me of slimer.

Comment

• i guess it saves from having to wait a whole year for it.

but, i'm not convinced with this season-split they're starting to do with shows.

Comment

• Excellent mid season finale. Somebody is going to end up shooting Shane real soon the way he's acting.

Rick is not only the leader of the group, he's also one of the few adults in the group. It was funny how they played up Shane as some bad ass going to do what had to be done. He had no problem blowing the zombies away until the last one turned out to be someone he knew. He was just as weak as Hershal, he just talked a big game. Rick had to step up and be the adult.

Time to move on to the next location. It's a far more interesting location.

Comment

• ya, and it's going to take till february to get there.

Comment

Working...
                                X