No announcement yet.

The Walking Dead *SPOILER ALERT-INCLUDING COMICS*

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• has anybody played the much superior game from Telltale?
    If Your Uncle Jack Helped You Off An Elephant, Would You Help Your Uncle Jack Off An Elephant?

Sometimes, I like to buy a book on CD and listen to it, while reading music.

Comment

• LBF wrote: View Post
      has anybody played the much superior game from Telltale?
      I played the first one and preferred it to the show but it is very, very dark and by the end it was almost difficult to play....

Haven't played the second one yet. Still waiting to get all the various audio/visual stuff into the house, so won't have my PS4 or Xbox for a few weeks.

Comment

• Well, something tells me something will happen to Carl, most likely at the hands of the guys Daryl is with. Rick goes berserk and Daryl joins him in killing some of that group.

IDK what to think about Terminus though. That Lady just looked like the crazy girl who was killed.
        I know this may be a bit controversial but I think the Raptors have proven that they're the best team in the NBA from Canada
        -random Facebook user. 2016

Comment

• So what did you guys think of the finale?

I thought it was the best episode of the season. Rick is going to be so much fun going into next season.. and who guessed Cannibals, because I think you were right. See the pile of bones in the middle of that one room there?

Comment

• planetmars wrote: View Post
            So what did you guys think of the finale?

I thought it was the best episode of the season. Rick is going to be so much fun going into next season.. and who guessed Cannibals, because I think you were right. See the pile of bones in the middle of that one room there?
            Yes, the cage of bones wasn't subtle.... Apparently, they meet up with cannibals at this stage of the comic but from what I have read it appeared that the cannibals would have been more like the Claimers than the people at Terminus, though the tv show plays around with all the particulars. It's obviously some sort of cult but I don't think it's the main group of the cult. The season 5 early descriptors all have the group heading the Washington DC and the early rumours are there will be a new main adversary. The leader of the cult?

I really liked the episode, though I am not a fan of the cliffhangar. The two worst stretches of this show were the farm (and all of season 2) and the prison. Hopefully, they keep them on the road for most of the next season.

Comment

• slaw wrote: View Post
              I really liked the episode, though I am not a fan of the cliffhangar. The two worst stretches of this show were the farm (and all of season 2) and the prison. Hopefully, they keep them on the road for most of the next season.
              Agreed. Besides, I think Rick in particular has given up on any sort of sanctuary at this point.
              Twitter - @thekid_it

Comment

• I enjoyed it, although they really left us hanging haha. At least season 5 will start with a bang.

Rick's unleashed his brutal side completely, I wonder what this means in terms of his relationship with the rest of the group. Carl was horrified, but I hope he realizes that his dad will do anything, including acting like a zombie just to protect him.
                I know this may be a bit controversial but I think the Raptors have proven that they're the best team in the NBA from Canada
                -random Facebook user. 2016

Comment

• Season 5 trailer (warning spoilers):

Comment

• Season 2 of TWD:The Game just wrapped. Still better than the show.
                    If Your Uncle Jack Helped You Off An Elephant, Would You Help Your Uncle Jack Off An Elephant?

Sometimes, I like to buy a book on CD and listen to it, while reading music.

Comment

• Z Nation

You know you've really arrived at the pinnacle when there are knockoffs being released:

Comment

• Last nights ending was dope. Other than that it was pretty dull.

Comment

• tucas wrote: View Post
                          Last nights ending was dope. Other than that it was pretty dull.
                          I really like the angle they're going for this season.

I guess the new director didn't like the "Terminus" arc, considering their [SPOILER] quick escape!

Comment

• I'm also pretty sure Bob was bit before he was eaten. It's the only thing that makes sense for why he was outside crying in the first place. Meaning the cannibals ate tainted meat.

Comment

• tucas wrote: View Post
                              Meaning the cannibals ate tainted meat.
                              Oh snap... didn't even think of that!

Comment

• Thought the same thing, I was like, don't let this character die... Then I thought, oh well at least he takes them with him.
                                Official Pope of the Raptors sponsored by MLSE.

Comment

Working...
                                X