No announcement yet.

The Walking Dead *SPOILER ALERT-INCLUDING COMICS*

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Last nights episode was great. Can't wait for the finale.

Comment

• It better be good. Been waiting for it long enough

Comment

• T'was a good episode. The first good one in about a month. Can't wait for the finale as well.
        Twitter - @thekid_it

Comment

• According to andrew Lincoln 27 people will die in tonight's episode. I imagine most will be Woodbury extras but you gotta expect a few major deaths.

Comment

• So mad...I'm gonna miss the finale tonight. I guess I'll catch up next week but I'm bound to hear some spoilers lol.
            Twitter - @thekid_it

Comment

• Just as soon as Carl becomes badass, he becomes the most hated character again...

Comment

• wasn't impressed with the finale... was expecting so much more

Comment

• Raptor_11 wrote: View Post
                  wasn't impressed with the finale... was expecting so much more
                  It was underwhelming.

I like the fact that Andrea is gone. She was such an unlikable character in the show and was pretty much one of the stupidest characters on TV.

The prison fight was confusing. When they fled and got out of the trucks there seemed to be a lot fewer people than went in but, but, but..... Glenn and Maggie didn't appear to shoot anyone. In fact, it looked like they were missing on purpose. Now, some of them may have been got by the tomb zombies but it didn't explain the whole "massacre" panic or the missing people. Can anyone explain exactly what happened there? Not sure if it was bad editing or just slippery writing.

It will be interesting to see what the new showrunner/writer does next year. The show has become very religious in many of its themes, particularly in the matter of sin and redemption. Merle's sacrifice redeemed him but he had to die. Shane died badly cause he refused to repent (despite Rick giving him every chance), Andrea died for her betrayals, etc, Lori dies for her sins (Shane) but is redeemed by sacrificing herself for her child, the Woodbury residents suffer for their embrace of evil.

Comment

• Finally watched the finale this morning. Thank the lord they killed of Andrea, she was absolutely useless to either side and she made the stupidest of decisions sometimes. How she got bitten made me laugh though. She got out just in time to escape, and yet she still got bitten. On the neck too. Granted she got out literally two seconds before Milton got her, but she could've at least kicked him or something...buy a couple seconds of time.

As for Carl, I just think he's a little bitch now IMO. His dad's power in the group has gotten to his head...I mean shooting a guy in the forest for no reason? Suppose Carl is right and he goes running back to Woodsbury, but what can the Governor do about it? By the time the kid gets back there, Carl and Herschel will have made their way back to the prison. Can't believe his 5-year-old logic worked on Rick lol.

Idk. I found it really underwhelming as well. People say "oh you should appreciate the show for the deeper meaning, and not worry about pointless deaths" when in fact, the whole show is just based around the death of members and how the group will cope without them.
                    Twitter - @thekid_it

Comment

• The show is based on the struggle of trying to regain humanity. That's what Rick is trying to do.
                      If Your Uncle Jack Helped You Off An Elephant, Would You Help Your Uncle Jack Off An Elephant?

Sometimes, I like to buy a book on CD and listen to it, while reading music.

Comment

• Shane had to die in season 2 but he would have fit in well in season three. Rick and Glen did things(or tried to do things) in season 3 on par with what Shane had previously done, well, except for trying to kill a comrade. Season 2 villianize Shane for doing whatever it took to survive, season 3 portrayed similar actions as acceptable.

I also find it interesting how Hershall sort of turned into Dale version 2.0. I really wonder why they killed off Dale. He was a very important character in the comics for a lot longer.

Darryl has become my favorite character hands down. He took first place very early on in season three.

Comment

• Season 4!! Loving it so far.

*SPOILER ALERT* ... ZOMBIE FLU!

Comment

• Love it so far as well.

Anyone have a guess as to who is burning the bodies? I personally think it's the black medic.. Tyreese is gonna go ham next episode.
                            Twitter - @thekid_it

Comment

• isaacthompson wrote: View Post
                              Love it so far as well.

Anyone have a guess as to who is burning the bodies? I personally think it's the black medic.. Tyreese is gonna go ham next episode.
                              I think the other body is the other person Karen had said was also showing symptoms.
                              I believe there were just the two known cases of the Flu in the prison, so very possible its the two of them that got voted off.

Comment

• it was that bastard hershel! he's played by Scott Wilson who portrayed one of the killers "In Cold Blood"..all his characters are murderers!
                                If Your Uncle Jack Helped You Off An Elephant, Would You Help Your Uncle Jack Off An Elephant?

Sometimes, I like to buy a book on CD and listen to it, while reading music.

Comment

Working...
                                X