The Walking Dead *SPOILER ALERT-INCLUDING COMICS*

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• LBF wrote: View Post
    It says spoiler alert right in the title. So, it's nobody's fault but your own.
    Spoiler alert? It usually means that you will find discussions on series, which were already shown. Not on the whole scenario, I didn't knew there were comics.
    Official Pope of the Raptors sponsored by MLSE.

Comment

• Yeah, if they go there this season. They could drag out other aspects and never get to any of that.

Sent from my Note 3 using Tapatalk

Comment

• Randomguy, Dale was still alive at this point in the comics. They're not following the comics word for word and I thought people were being pretty good about giving nothing important away... Maybe I'm missing something here.

Comment

• RandomGuy wrote: View Post
          Glad to see the Governor dead, never thought that TV series can awaken so much hatred hidden in me, at one moment I wanted to strangle him with my own hands. I've seen vilains do some nasty stuff in other movies or TV series, but it never has been so convincing and so... real, what's actually happening in reality. I usually think that, oh well, that's just a movie, but this time that thought haven't helped, poor actor, I will never see him the same, he was too good at his role.

P.S I haven't read the comics so please try not to spoil it, I want to continue reading this thread, but after checking 13th page I got little pissed off, by huge spoiler
          Aww man if you think the Governor is evil in the show than you'll definitely love to hate him in the comics. He is evil and despicable but not in an over the top unbelievable kind of way. He was definitely toned down for the show. Check out the comic man it's great stuff, superior to the show imo.

And RandomGuy we do talk about the comics often in this thread with spoilers so keep that in mind. I have edited the thread title to indicate that. Perhaps fellow posters, myself included, can give a heads up when discussing comic spoilers that haven't taken place yet in the show? But like Apollo mentioned, at this point the show only loosely follows the comic. A lot of things have been changed around.

joey_hesketh wrote: View Post
          And Characters.

I'm especially looking forward to the Abraham & Eugene Storyline, and how/if they do that.
          Yeah really looking forward to those two guys especially Abraham. I think the producers got the right guy to play him in Michael Cudlitz. And let's not forget about the introduction of Rosita too!

Comment

• .40 Cal Flakes wrote: View Post
            Aww man if you think the Governor is evil in the show than you'll definitely love to hate him in the comics. He is evil and despicable but not in an over the top unbelievable kind of way. He was definitely toned down for the show. Check out the comic man it's great stuff, superior to the show imo.

And RandomGuy we do talk about the comics often in this thread with spoilers so keep that in mind. I have edited the thread title to indicate that. Perhaps fellow posters, myself included, can give a heads up when discussing comic spoilers that haven't taken place yet in the show? But like Apollo mentioned, at this point the show only loosely follows the comic. A lot of things have been changed around.

Yeah really looking forward to those two guys especially Abraham. I think the producers got the right guy to play him in Michael Cudlitz. And let's not forget about the introduction of Rosita too!

I have no idea who Michael Cudlitz is but I just google imaged him and it's like the comic version of Abraham was made from him. That's ridiculous.

Also Randomguy assuming your post about page 13 was regarding my post as I believe I was the only one to bring up the comics on that page, I even put an additional spoiler alert in my post, can't really do much more than that. However with the exception of names and locations(ie the prison) the 2 are completely different.

Comment

• .40 Cal Flakes wrote: View Post

Cudlitz is perfect. I remember him in Band of Brothers, as 'Bull'. Great Actor.

Do we know who will be playing Eugene yet?

And is that seriously who's playing Rosita? Geezus ... Maggie has some competition.

Comment

• Looking forward to Abraham joining the team.

I think the look isn't that important. I hope these three new actors are good.

Comment

• Also, seeing how Darryl is a show exclusive, I hope he has as many lives as Rick... While they kill people off abruptly without warning and it has great impact, it would suck because he's my favourite character so far...

Comment

• Apollo wrote: View Post
                    Also, seeing how Darryl is a show exclusive, I hope he has as many lives as Rick... While they kill people off abruptly without warning and it has great impact, it would suck because he's my favourite character so far...

Yeah Darryl's most bad ass character in the series for me so far.
                    Official Pope of the Raptors sponsored by MLSE.

Comment

• tucas wrote: View Post
                      I have no idea who Michael Cudlitz is but I just google imaged him and it's like the comic version of Abraham was made from him. That's ridiculous.
                      joey_hesketh wrote: View Post
                      Cudlitz is perfect. I remember him in Band of Brothers, as 'Bull'. Great Actor.

Do we know who will be playing Eugene yet?

And is that seriously who's playing Rosita? Geezus ... Maggie has some competition.

Haha yup here name is Christian Serratos, she's def gonna give Maggie a run for her money.
                      And BoB was a GREAT series, have the box set and watch it through at least twice a year. Cudlitz has some acting chops for sure. He was also in Southland which is supposed to be a great show as well tho I've never watched it.

Link below for the actor who is playing Eugene;

http://www.twdenthusiasts.com/2013/1...-abraham-ford/

Comment

• Pretty intense mid-season premiere...

Safe to say Carl's decision-making is still not there. lol
                        Twitter - @thekid_it

Comment

• I'm sorry. But, I honestly do not give a fuck about Micchone. They're trying to make her like a main character, but it's just not working. She's interesting as a side character who you see every couple episodes or something.
                          If Your Uncle Jack Helped You Off An Elephant, Would You Help Your Uncle Jack Off An Elephant?

Sometimes, I like to buy a book on CD and listen to it, while reading music.

Comment

• Rick got so good at growing vegetables he decided to become one.

Comment

I'm sorry. But, I honestly do not give a fuck about Micchone. They're trying to make her like a main character, but it's just not working. She's interesting as a side character who you see every couple episodes or something.
                              I liked the concept of going back in time, but the actual dream scene just ended up really weird...
                              Twitter - @thekid_it

Comment

I'm sorry. But, I honestly do not give a fuck about Micchone. They're trying to make her like a main character, but it's just not working. She's interesting as a side character who you see every couple episodes or something.
                                She is the most ridiculous character on the show. Look, it's super-ninja woman!

I was bored to death with that episode. Three of the most uninteresting, unengaging characters on the show get the whole episode. It really need some Daryl or Tyreese...... or Maggie or something.

Comment

Working...
                                X