No announcement yet.

The Walking Dead *SPOILER ALERT-INCLUDING COMICS*

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Zip.ca finally sent me Walking Dead season 1, even though it was at the top of my list for months, and I have to say I was a little bit disappointed. This could be due to the fact that I had really high hopes for this show, or maybe that it was over-hyped, but either way the show left me going "meh".
    Never, under any circumstances, take a sleeping pill and a laxative on the same night.

Comment

seriously, the show left you meh?

i guess that's understandable.

seriously, can't wait til sunday literally they can't make it like wednesday or something i have to wait til sunday night. i'll watch a webisode a day to help take the pain away.

If Your Uncle Jack Helped You Off An Elephant, Would You Help Your Uncle Jack Off An Elephant?

Sometimes, I like to buy a book on CD and listen to it, while reading music.

Comment

I'm totally pumped for season 2. We just need to remember that this is an adaptation of the comic and so it's not going to follow the comic exactly. That's fine by me because personally, I don't want to know what's going to happen next.

Comment

Apollo wrote: View Post
          I'm totally pumped for season 2. We just need to remember that this is an adaptation of the comic and so it's not going to follow the comic exactly. That's fine by me because personally, I don't want to know what's going to happen next.
          never read the comic. a buddy of mine did though and i remember he was telling me what was going to happen next and i don't think any of that happened or at least not in the order he said.

p.s. the lady who plays the sheriff's wife could use a steak. probably 2
          If Your Uncle Jack Helped You Off An Elephant, Would You Help Your Uncle Jack Off An Elephant?

Comment

Apollo wrote: View Post
            LBF wrote: View Post
            never read the comic. a buddy of mine did though and i remember he was telling me what was going to happen next and i don't think any of that happened or at least not in the order he said.

Yup there's been quite a few significant changes from the comic to the show. Some for the better some def for the worse. But because of the changes there is some element of surprise which is good. Already there is wind of another new character who wasn't in the book.

For those who haven't read the comic-what are you waiting for?! Man it is such a good read!

Comment

They look like they're heading in the right direction... Next stop should be a gated community and after that, well, I don't think I should give anything away... Let make one thing clear. Their time in Altanta at the camp compared to where they going is like comparing "Mr. Rodger's Neighborhood" to "Night of the living dead". You have seen nothing yet, believe me. This series is going to get crazy wild by season 3... If it lasts that long. I feel if they do make it that far the series will be a long time hit. There is one sword welding lady I'm wondering about this season in particular who should immediately grow her cult following... One thing you need to prepare yourself for is the death of some characters you love. Some will die brutally and unexpectedly.

Comment

intense

Comment

Intense. Yup that's how I'd describe it. That opening scene on the highway with the "herd" of zombies was amazing. I can't remember the last time I was on the edge of my seat like that.

Some sick zombie kills in that episode-the church slayings were particularly satisfying (I'm sick I know).

And how bout little Carl getting shot there at the end?! Knew it was coming as soon as the deer appeared but still. Looks like the next episode will feature Herschel's farm.

Comment

currently enjoying breaking bad s3
                    season 4 is easily the best TV i've ever seen

Comment

.40 Cal Flakes wrote: View Post
                      Some sick zombie kills in that episode-the church slayings were particularly satisfying (I'm sick I know).
                      i actually had to stop and replay the church lady zombie killing a few times.. the killings were so well done this episode

Comment

heinz57 wrote: View Post
                        season 4 is easily the best TV i've ever seen
                        ya, meant season 4 thought it was season 3 for some reason.

that explosion was so ill when gus walked out and adjusted his tie and half his head was missing.

as for twd to ill as well.

Comment

i actually had to stop and replay the church lady zombie killing a few times.. the killings were so well done this episode
                          what the hell was hanging over her face?

Comment

haha it's moments like that I wish I still had my PVR. How 'bout that zombie disembowlment? "Let's see if little Carol's remains can be found in zombie dudes' innards"-awesome (again I readily admit I'm a little on the sick side).

what the hell was hanging over her face?
                            I was wondering the same thing. I think it was a veil.

Comment

ya, meant season 4 thought it was season 3 for some reason.

that explosion was so ill when gus walked out and adjusted his tie and half his head was missing.

as for twd to ill as well.
                              i personally think the episode in mexico, was easily the best single episode of any show i've ever seen

Comment

.40 Cal Flakes wrote: View Post
                                haha it's moments like that I wish I still had my PVR. How 'bout that zombie disembowlment? "Let's see if little Carol's remains can be found in zombie dudes' innards"-awesome (again I readily admit I'm a little on the sick side).
                                that was filthy, but didnt get the reaction from me that the church killings or the screwdriver in the winnebago did

Comment

Working...
                                X