No announcement yet.

The Walking Dead *SPOILER ALERT-INCLUDING COMICS*

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

holy cow, you guys also talk about br ba and walking dead here???? freakin awesome!!!!!
    anybody watch dexter tho? and spartacus??
    im into game of thrones right now as well.
    Last edited by TheGloveinRapsUniform; Wed Oct 19, 2011, 11:54 AM.

Comment

oh ya, we're a cultured bunch.

i gave up on dexter during the jimmy smits season... i know alot of people won't agree with me, but he completely ruined a good thing for me... it was on par with having a pauly shore cameo in the avengers... it was that awful in my eyes

spartacus = titties = good

did i mention "cultured"?

Comment

heinz57 wrote: View Post
        oh ya, we're a cultured bunch.

i gave up on dexter during the jimmy smits season... i know alot of people won't agree with me, but he completely ruined a good thing for me... it was on par with having a pauly shore cameo in the avengers... it was that awful in my eyes

spartacus = titties = good

did i mention "cultured"?
        oh i truly disagree!!! it was actually better after the jimmy smits season. The next one, with John Lithgow, was insane. Best season by far.

Spartacus is just a man's man tv show. Tits, violence, you name it.

Comment

I've heard such great things about Spartacus. Actually I just bought both seasons and am about to dig in (so no spoilers please!!!!)

Comment

.40 Cal Flakes wrote: View Post
            Intense. Yup that's how I'd describe it. That opening scene on the highway with the "herd" of zombies was amazing. I can't remember the last time I was on the edge of my seat like that.

Some sick zombie kills in that episode-the church slayings were particularly satisfying (I'm sick I know).

And how bout little Carl getting shot there at the end?! Knew it was coming as soon as the deer appeared but still. Looks like the next episode will feature Herschel's farm.
            Just got around to watching the season premiere last night on my box.

They're skipping the gated community part of the story line completely. It wasn't that important anyway I guess.

tbihis wrote: View Post
            im into game of thrones right now as well.
            That's a good show. Sons of Anarchy is really good too.

Comment

Apollo wrote: View Post
              Just got around to watching the season premiere last night on my box.

They're skipping the gated community part of the story line completely. It wasn't that important anyway I guess.
              So what did you think of the big premiere Apollo?

As for the gated community-I assume you read that particular comic-you tellin me that would not have made for some amazing tv?! A little dissapointed that it won't be included but oh well what are you gonna do?
              I just hope they don't replace it with another dumb storyline like the "Vatos" episode. (The only semi-subpar episode thus far imo).

Comment

I think I know why they skipped it. It has no real impact on their next two locations where the story really progresses and we're introduced to one of the most important long term characters that will be in the series. I'm thinking they want to give this season lots of time at the location they head towards after where we'll see them next episode.

I agree though, it would have been an exciting couple of episodes if they did the gated community storyline.

I liked the season premier a lot. I don't feel it needed to be an hour and a half but I'm not complaining either... I'm not sure where they're going with the Shane character.

Comment

they can't get rid of the most attractive woman on the show either, I could do without the older one though.

she bugs me. i also don't find her necessary besides being the girl's mother.

I expect her to do something stupid and get eaten.

I don't know whats going to happen to shane either. It kind of seems like this show is a stepping stone for a bright future for jon berenthal, I don't know I just have this feeling he's going to be in some upcoming movies and gain popularity.

i look forward to sunday because the wd is on. yet, i don't because it's that much closer to monday.

btw, anybody been watching the new season of flashpoint.

it's been pretty good besides that one gay episode. it was just weird and the acting wasn't very good.

I don't know how to explain it, it wasn't the main story line of the episode it was just everything around that was bad. While watching the first five minutes I was like "oh,this is gonna be a good episode." and by the end I was just dissapointed with the episode and myself for watching an hours worth of crap and commercials.

I guess they can't all be good though.
                  If Your Uncle Jack Helped You Off An Elephant, Would You Help Your Uncle Jack Off An Elephant?

Sometimes, I like to buy a book on CD and listen to it, while reading music.

Comment

LBF, people tend to have a way of dieing gruesomely in this series so hang in there.

Comment

Apollo wrote: View Post
                      LBF, people tend to have a way of dieing gruesomely in this series so hang in there.
                      oh, i'm hook, line and sinker into this series. I honestly didn't even know I had AMC on my cable until i saw an advertisement for it, i think it was the walking dead they we're advetising on showcase or something.

i was like oh let's check this out, seriously one of my favourite channels, now.

i also like the bump up to 9 this year.

i was however upset when they didn't continue on with Rubicon.

but, three awesome series on there with TWD,The Killing and Breaking Bad. Could be 4 with Hell on Wheels.
                      If Your Uncle Jack Helped You Off An Elephant, Would You Help Your Uncle Jack Off An Elephant?

Sometimes, I like to buy a book on CD and listen to it, while reading music.

Comment

Great episode this week. Judging by the pace of things I think they're not going to get as far as I thought this season.

Comment

All I have to say regarding last night's episode...

...Maggie!!

Comment

I was liking the Maggie character even before this. Now I'm sold.

Comment

i cant stand waiting episode after episode.
                              im going to wait till the season is over then do a marathon.

Comment

tbihis wrote: View Post
                                i cant stand waiting episode after episode.
                                im going to wait till the season is over then do a marathon.
                                this method only works with me on sitcoms... where actual airtime is only like 20 min per episode.

with the HBO/AMC/etc etc shows that have a good straight up hour long runtime... im good with once a week... it almost feels like the movies, and every week is a sequel that doesnt suck

the exception to that rule being the Wire... that i marathon watched the entire series in one weekend

Comment

Working...
                                X