Rockets Fans Let T-Mac Have It Worse Than Heard At The ACC

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rockets Fans Let T-Mac Have It Worse Than Heard At The ACC

McGrady played his first game in Houston since being traded to the Knicks last season. He signed with the Pistons as a free agent before the season and moved into a backup role for the first time in his career.

"I'm accepting my role on this team and I really enjoy trying to make my team better," he said.

His wife and children greeted him with smiles and waves as they headed to their seats a few rows behind the Detroit bench minutes before tip-off. Rockets fans were not as happy to see him and booed heartily when he entered the game late in the first quarter.

There were a spattering of boos each time McGrady touched the ball early on, but they eventually tapered off. Fans got worked up again late in the third quarter when he was given a foul after pushing Lowry out of bounds while chasing a loose ball.

He said he was booed much worse in his first return to Toronto after going to Orlando.

"I'm never surprised," he said of the booing. "You never know what to expect ... some cheers, some boos. I've seen it, heard it."
    Source: mLive.com

To be booed by thousands of fans in each past city he represented(Toronto, Orlando, and Houston) says it all about Tracy McGrady as a player in my opinion.

Take a look at your future Lebron.

Comment

Working...
    X