wing or big

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• wing or big

Should we go after mayo or cousins!!????????

(both are in trades talk)

personnaly id like mayo cause derozan and weems are close to being the same!

ab7 wrote: View Post
    Should we go after mayo or cousins!!????????

(both are in trades talk)

personnaly id like mayo cause derozan and weems are close to being the same!

What trade talks / rumors are you referring to? Links???

I read an article on Yahoo! today in their NBA Rumor section - sorry, no link - that says O.J. Mayo is NOT on the trading block.

Personally, given the choice between 'wing or big', I would choose wing. Obviously it depends on the player(s) in question both coming and going, but I'm more confident in the long-term prospects of Bargnani/Johnson/Davis than I am for DeRozan/Weems/Kleiza (Barbosa is NOT in Raptors long-term plans).

Comment

No thanks to Cousins

Comment

Cousins could turn into a major head-case and locker room nightmare, Mayo on the other hand would give us a 2 guard that could actually shoot the 3 ball, unlike Weems and DeRozan.
        Twitter @WJ_FINDLAY

Comment

Wing wing wing wing wing.

And I am with the others: no Cousins. He could turn into a head case or a monster, but do you want the influence?

Comment

CalgaryRapsFan wrote: View Post
            What trade talks / rumors are you referring to? Links???

I read an article on Yahoo! today in their NBA Rumor section - sorry, no link - that says O.J. Mayo is NOT on the trading block.

Personally, given the choice between 'wing or big', I would choose wing. Obviously it depends on the player(s) in question both coming and going, but I'm more confident in the long-term prospects of Bargnani/Johnson/Davis than I am for DeRozan/Weems/Kleiza (Barbosa is NOT in Raptors long-term plans).
            I thinks that the fact that the rookie is starting over him and the he is playing 18 min a game he is on the block talking about mayo

Comment

ab7 wrote: View Post
              I thinks that the fact that the rookie is starting over him and the he is playing 18 min a game he is on the block talking about mayo
              More than likely he was benched as a means of motivating him and/or giving the 2nd unit a spark. Players go through bad stretches and need to get a kick in the ass every now and then, but it doesn't automatically mean he's on the trading block.

Comment

No way I'd take Cousins, never. Unless they give us all their picks and Dalembert.

Comment

Working...
                X