No announcement yet.

Raptors come back from 25 down in 3rd to beat Pistons

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Lots of positives in this game, lots of negatives too. I don't know if MLSE has anyway to promote a success marketing campaign with the word "inconsistency" in it.

Johnson had another 2 quick fouls. Brutal. This is why he is not a starter in the league.

Davis was not credited with a second block - he had 2 - and he also had 5 rebs in 12 minutes. He is going to be just fine in time, IMO.

I am very concerned about Weems. He is in a contract year and can't get it together.

Bayless can certainly score. Great player off the bench - starting PG? Many doubts remain.

Dorsey continues to be a great 4th/5th big on the team. He just plays hard whenever he is asked to go in and is a great teammate on the bench. I hope he can fill a third string position next season.

Maybe Wright does deserve some minutes - however they should be coming from DeMar and Sonny.

Comment

Terrence Jones had a rough scoring night for Kentucky last night going 3-11 and only 10 points. However, he still chipped in with 8 rebounds, 3 steals and 2 blocks. I hope the Raptors scouts are watching.

Comment

Matt52 wrote: View Post
        Terrence Jones had a rough scoring night for Kentucky last night going 3-11 and only 10 points. However, he still chipped in with 8 rebounds, 3 steals and 2 blocks. I hope the Raptors scouts are watching.
        Wrong thread?

Comment

RaptorsFan4Life wrote: View Post
          Wrong thread?
          No, but I should have made reference to Weems and DeRozan not getting it done on the wings. Jones COULD be a solution next year. Eventhough he had a rough night offensively, he was still a contributor on the other side of the ball. That is not something that can be said about DeRozan and/or Weems when the offensive game is not going.

Then, if a defensive presence is required, yes, JT could throw in Wright but then there is no offensive threat out of him.

Get a guy like Jones who can play on both ends and all of a sudden things are looking up.

Comment

Franchise Record

25 -- Points that the Raptors trailed by in the second half in Detroit on Saturday before Video staging the largest comeback in team history. Toronto outscored the Pistons 37-17 in the fourth quarter to win 120-116.
            Source: NBA.com

Comment

Working...
            X