Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Amir Johnson x 1LoveTO Tee’s

]Amir Johnson x 1LoveTO Tee’s

We’re very excited to present to you our first ever t-shirt collaboration with our Toronto Raptors “Young Onez” – Sonny Weems, Demar Derozan, and Amir Johnson. This limited edition T-shirt is ONLY available through 1LoveTO and will be featured at this Saturday’s “Pop-Up” Shop at Homebase, 11 Camden St. (Richmond/Spadina) from 2-6pm.

T-Shirts available this Saturday visit 1LoveTO for details.
    I think that the event was last Saturday

Avatar: Riverboat Coffee House 134 Yorkville Ave. billboard of upcoming entertainers - Circa 1960s

Memories some so sweet, indeed

Larger Photo of the avatar

“As a captain, I played furiously. I drew a lot of fouls, but I brought everything I had to every practice and to every game. I left everything on the court because I simply wanted the team to win”
    Quote from well known personality who led their high school team to a state championship.

Could be the best or worst marketing campaign ever.

Comment

I'm lovin' the skyline... the t-shirt? not so much.

Comment

It's very nice to see that some of our good young core players are representing for T.O off the court. That is a classy move and if Rupaul had half that amount of class and respect he wouldnt be the big douchebag he is today.

Comment

This t-shirt is a little short of pretending to be a used car salesman from Texas to get all-star votes. But don't get me wrong, I too "heart" TO!!!
          “The saving of our world from pending doom will come, not through the complacent adjustment of the conforming majority, but through the creative maladjustment of a nonconforming minority.” - Martin Luther King

Comment

Be grateful that we got players (American) who WANT to be here and start a new image for the city. Not players who come here, make bank and bounce. These dudes wanna be here. This is the first t-shirt campaign ever done by 1 or MORE players. Forget All-Star voting because we know and I'm sure they know that they're not getting in. Why not just look at it as them feeling our city and want to be here for years to come? I like this idea and movement because our team is getting warm to our city.
            Last edited by Apollo; Tue Dec 14, 2010, 10:09 AM. Reason: Inappropriate language
            The NBA Larry O'Brien Trophy's 'Big Decision': "This is hard..(smiling)...but..I've decided to take my talents to North Texas, to join The Dallas Mavericks.

"My Gladiator verses VS. what ya verse says"--Adversaree
            Check out my song "Beat Fighter 2010" (prod. by Pete Cannon)
            www.myspace.com/adversareeteamfresh
            http://www.youtube.com/user/adversaree
            http://twitter.com/#!/GiftOfSpeech (Twitter)

Comment

Mack North wrote: View Post
              I'm lovin' the skyline... the t-shirt? not so much.
              Ditto. I think it's poor taste for them to single themselves out from their teammates like that.

Comment

Wonder what we would see if the team enjoyed success. Individualism in a team sport especially a relatively small group (compared to other sports) can be a negative. It can open up the 3some to all kinds of speculation and clique-ism on issues dealing with on-court playing issues.

Comment

GameBreaker wrote: View Post
                  Be grateful that we got players (American) who WANT to be here and start a new image for the city. Not players who come here, make bank and bounce. These dudes wanna be here. This is the first t-shirt campaign ever done by 1 or MORE players. Forget All-Star voting because we know and I'm sure they know that they're not getting in. Why not just look at it as them feeling our city and want to be here for years to come? I like this idea and movement because our team is getting warm to our city.
                  +1

My sentiments exactly. Why not embrace the movement? This team won't exactly be raking in the wins this year-so why not embrace the young, athletic, exciting players. Lord knows we won't have much else to cheer for.

How often have we had this type of love and embrace of the city/fans from athletes-particularly bball. These guys have shown nuthin but love to the fans man-gotta respect that!

This Young Gunz movement (don't get it twisted its still the Young Gunz), I think is an indication of the direction of the team as a whole. Let's go with it. Granted it can be a little corny a times (have you heard some of the chants haha), but why do we have to knock one of the few positive things surrounding this club?

-A Young Gunnerz' opinion

Comment

GameBreaker wrote: View Post
                    +1

Creative ingenuity that will help in defining this team's personality and character.

Some would stymie all forms of individualism under the meme of the collective good which is their right.

I applaud it since in my opinion it is a win, win thing for the Raptors, their fans and the city of Toronto.
                    Avatar: Riverboat Coffee House 134 Yorkville Ave. billboard of upcoming entertainers - Circa 1960s

Memories some so sweet, indeed

Larger Photo of the avatar

“As a captain, I played furiously. I drew a lot of fouls, but I brought everything I had to every practice and to every game. I left everything on the court because I simply wanted the team to win”
                    Quote from well known personality who led their high school team to a state championship.

Comment

I don't think publically or internally implying that one small group of players, who have done nothing in the league, is better or more special than the rest does anything to help the team.

If Bargnani was pulling this crap on the side there would be an uproar in here.

Comment

I don't know if they're implying that they're better than the team. It seems more like a movement to define the kind of ball they want to play, a fast-break quick-and-high scoring game. It's kind of a Run N Gun style, but with an emphasis on athleticism and high-flying dunks I guess.

Comment

Looks like those t-shirts they used to sell on the discount tables in front of Stitches or International Clothiers

Comment

webcrawler89 wrote: View Post
                            I don't know if they're implying that they're better than the team. It seems more like a movement to define the kind of ball they want to play, a fast-break quick-and-high scoring game. It's kind of a Run N Gun style, but with an emphasis on athleticism and high-flying dunks I guess.
                            Alright so where is Barbosa, Davis and Wright on that t-shirt?

Comment

Working...
                            X