Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Raps next opponent, Bobcats, hitting new lows.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Raps next opponent, Bobcats, hitting new lows.

The Bobcats have just come off 2 losses, of which the last one was a very embarrassing blow-out to Boston. It was so bad, that if Boston never scored any points in the 4th quarter they would have still won. They missed 10 of 11 3-pointers.

Coach Brown thinks the players have stopped listening to him, so Michael Jordan had to step in and berate the players after the last loss in the locker room. The morale is pretty low.

Here is a link to the Charlotte observer:
    http://www.charlotteobserver.com/201...r-bobcats.html
    and
    http://www.charlotteobserver.com/201...n-celtics.html

So which of the two scenarios do you think will play-out Tuesday night? After feeling good after the miracle come back in Detroit, the Raps come on like gang busters laying a smackdown on the Bobcats, or will the Bobcats be very motivated by Michael Jordan and team soul searching and play their best basketball of the season in an easy win over the Raps?

These games over Eastern conference bottom dwellers are crucial games to put more Ws in the Win column.
    Raps win after gelling in Detroit
    77.78%
    Bobcats win with renewed vigor after recent embarrassment?
    22.22%
    Never, under any circumstances, take a sleeping pill and a laxative on the same night.

i'm also kind of hoping julian wright gets a starting gig.

Comment

I expect it to be a tough battle to the end, Most of the Bobcats tough losses have come on the road and at home they are playing close to 500.

The problem with the Bobcats is that they lost Felton to free agency (didn't want to pay him what he wanted) and traded Tyson Chandler away without getting adequate replacements and they think that they will still be good?! dream on.

Don't blame the players, blame the owners and GM more (I bet Jordan is having second thoughts on killing the Calderon trade haha too late now sucka!)

Also it is going to be Larry Brown deja vu ala the New York Knicks all over again.

Comment

Hotshot wrote: View Post
        (I bet Jordan is having second thoughts on killing the Calderon trade haha too late now sucka!)
        Good for us! we would never been able to obtain JB5 if the trade worked on
        Let's go Raptors!

Comment

Looks like Captain Jack has been mia on leadership. He normally "smacks" guys around when there is a effort issue. Imagine having MJ as owner, LB as coach and Jackson/Wallace as leaders ...and a team has effort issues?!! Now if the cba allowed for sending a player down to the D league on a 2-way contract it might help. Eating at IHOP and riding the buses can have an effect.

Comment

Charlotte - 118, Raps - 101. The team seems to get the best out of their opponents.
            “The saving of our world from pending doom will come, not through the complacent adjustment of the conforming majority, but through the creative maladjustment of a nonconforming minority.” - Martin Luther King

Comment

raptors will lose tonight i bet, but if the raptors have a good first half, and execute throughout the second half they have a chance, like come on be realistic, without reggie, no one will rebound in double figures for a while, that amir johnson double double in detroit was a fluke and everyone knows it, im not bashing the raptors, its the truth plain and simple
              NBADoppelgangers.tumblr.com

Comment

Calderon is out, so I am really concerned over the offensive flow. With Bayless and Barbosa it has all been pick and roll. As well, the game may hinge on Toronto's wing defense. Can Demar and Sonny step up and have a solid game? Playing on the road is never very easy, but I think that if they assert themselves in the 1st quarter, then the Raps will make a game of it.
                Never, under any circumstances, take a sleeping pill and a laxative on the same night.

Comment

Working...
                X