Raptors interested in Kevin Martin

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Doc Naismith wrote: View Post
    He would look great in a Raptors uniform, but outside of trading Hedo (which we all know isn't happening anytime soon) the fit for trading with the Kings isn't there. Unless its a package involving Bosh.
    (1) Bargnani
    (2) Calderon + a future first round pick
    (3) Jose + DeRozan

I think the Raptors are able to make some interesting offers.
    nbaroundtable

Comment

Johnson will be a free agent in less than 6 months

I doubt that anyone would take Johnson at this point.

Sacramento of all teams does not need another young big. They have too many of them as it is.
      Avatar: Riverboat Coffee House 134 Yorkville Ave. billboard of upcoming entertainers - Circa 1960s

Memories some so sweet, indeed

Larger Photo of the avatar

“As a captain, I played furiously. I drew a lot of fouls, but I brought everything I had to every practice and to every game. I left everything on the court because I simply wanted the team to win”
      Quote from well known personality who led their high school team to a state championship.

Comment

Since the Kings seem to love their international players, they might want Bargnani. The Raps would likely have to part with DeRozan in this deal as well, if he stayed here his minutes would go way down and it would stunt his growth as a player. But I really don't see the Kings wanting DeRazor cause they have a better player in Evans at the same position(Udrih seems to get most of the PG mins).

I say the Raps keep their lineup as is, continue to develop DeRozan and team chemistry, re-sign Bosh and go from there.

Comment

Working...
        X