Remember the name

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Multipaul wrote: View Post
    work WITH his teammates forming like voltron.
    I liked Thundercats. Lion-o, Cheetara, Pathro, Tygra and Snarf all against the dastardly Mumm-Ra.
    Never, under any circumstances, take a sleeping pill and a laxative on the same night.

Comment

RaptorDan wrote: View Post
      I liked Thundercats. Lion-o, Cheetara, Pathro, Tygra and Snarf all against the dastardly Mumm-Ra.
      would that mean bosh is "vulture-man"? i see the resemblance

Comment

I've always been a Bargs fan and I'm really happy he's "proving" himself now. His 32 pts 9 rebounds were pretty awesome today and he's the reason we won this game. Now I get that he's not franchise material but as far as I'm concerned a franchise-like-player is the deciding factor in close games; as of late Bargs has been that player, good or bad.

I don't get what all this hatin on him will result in, if you're rooting for the team to do well then as it stands now you should be rooting for him to do well, not acting like a bunch of bipolar bitches that magically appear every time he has a "bad" game. It's pathetic and frustrating as a fan.

Comment

Regarding Lopez over Bargnani.... Bargnani is averaging more points and has a higher fg% so far this year. Lopez edges Bargs slighty in rebounds and is the better back to the basket player. Being said, Bargnani is a good player. It's a shame that people are constantly crying to trade him. If he goes, who leads the team? Whether you think he's a franchise player or not doesn't matter. He's the best player on the team like it or not. He can do it all, post up, hit the 3, hit the mid range jumper , drive to the basket. Name me other current centres who move as swiftly as Bargnani. Yeah he lacks at the defensive end but that's generally the knock against all european big men.

Comment

the_aftermath wrote: View Post
            I don't get what all this hatin on him will result in, if you're rooting for the team to do well then as it stands now you should be rooting for him to do well, not acting like a bunch of bipolar bitches that magically appear every time he has a "bad" game. It's pathetic and frustrating as a fan.
            i know what you mean, man. it's like being in a brothel and all the whores are on the rag.

its like instead of hoping he plays well, they hope he plays bad enough to get the boot. micro-managed tanking.

Comment

A lot of teams would be happy to have Bargnani. He could be a second option on a good team. One area he needs to improve is his defense and consistency. If he wants to be taken seriously, he needs to put up good numbers night in night out. I think I heard Amir leads the team with 4 double doubles. Bargs needs to get on that.

Comment

heinz57 wrote: View Post
                would that mean bosh is "vulture-man"? i see the resemblance
                Damn that made me laugh. I forgot about vulture man.
                Never, under any circumstances, take a sleeping pill and a laxative on the same night.

Comment

Multipaul wrote: View Post
                  King Bargs.....remember it for sure! Our real all star! Someone that can put the team on his back and can work WITH his teammates forming like voltron. All u bargs hatin bosh ballwashers better recognize the King is in the building! Here's to u mack north, nubreed, tim w, all u haters who watched the miami game tonite instead of supporting raptor nation!
                  i actually got off work early to watch the second half of the raptors game. tit.

Comment

i know what you mean, man. it's like being in a brothel and all the whores are on the rag.
                    And I hate when that happens. But you know what they say ...

Comment

... you're not a soldier if you can't stand a little blood

Comment

RaptorDan wrote: View Post
                        And I hate when that happens. But you know what they say ...
                        Yup! "even on the red sea, you gotta surf the waves"

Comment

Yup! "even on the red sea, you gotta surf the waves"
                          Another I haven't heard before. Classic. Another added to the arsenal!

Comment

OzRapFan wrote: View Post
                            I scream it every time he misses a rebound, and i'm horse.

He is not a franchise player but for 10 million he is still good value.

Don't scream when he misses a rebound, he'll make it up scoring 20+ a night...

Comment

Mr. Dunkin, I will once he wins us something, sorry too much to ask from a #1 pick. How about when he gets us to the play offs, just the first round and I will screem his name. As for beating the lowly Nets, nahhhh I'll pass.

Comment

I had to PVR the game and watch it this morning due to a work Christmas party - 'tis the season. Bargnani really stepped up and carried the team on offense when it was needed. He was unstoppable in the second half - inside, outside, drives, mid range, he showed it all tonight. On defense he actually dove for a ball!

Comment

Working...
                                X