LeBron Sucks

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• LeBron Sucks

This guy needs to just shut his mouth. I hope he gets fined for these comments. Maybe the league would be better if players were competitive and made those 4 non all stars better on his team. What a pussy!

http://www.nba.com/2010/news/12/24/l....ap/index.html

Hata'z Gon' Hate! Don't be so mad son!

The league would be way better if they had more Bron Bron's...

Comment

wow he's a douche.

Comment

I thought it would be impossible for me to hate the guy more. I thought wrong.
        Never, under any circumstances, take a sleeping pill and a laxative on the same night.

Comment

wooooooooooow. nice.

Comment

a slanted article from Woj, but cant say i disagree with him

http://sports.yahoo.com/nba/news;_yl...belebron122410

Comment

Still hatin' after a trip-dub on Christmas Day and a Shit Show Victory over Lakers? 24/13 for Bosh as well...

Comment

nobody is saying he's a shit player.. he's a phenomenal player

he's just a shit human being

Comment

Mack North wrote: View Post
                  Still hatin' after a trip-dub on Christmas Day and a Shit Show Victory over Lakers? 24/13 for Bosh as well...
                  He's a great player, but he's such a douche.

Comment

Lebron says the NBA needs to cut the amount of teams so superstars can "TEAM UP" !

LEBRON is really becoming more of an asshole, when i read the comments he said i couldnt help but think he wants teams like "Wolves", Grizzlies and raptors to get the BLEEP out the league. because bad teams, make the NBA watered down. the quote is below

LeBron James won't be president of the player's association anytime soon. James said this week he thought contraction would be a "great" idea, ignoring the fact that contraction would cost some of his colleagues their jobs.

James, though, thinks that's a great idea, too. Then the league wouldn't be as watered down as it is now.

While fans around the country were upset to see James join Dwyane Wade and Chris Bosh in Miami, James is hoping even more superstars can team up on other teams.

"Hopefully the league can figure out one way where it can go back to the '80s where you had three or four All-Stars, three or four superstars, three or four hall of famers on the same team," James said. "The league was great. It wasn't as watered down as it is (now)."

James went so far as to suggest taking Kevin Love off the Minnesota Timberwolves and Brook Lopez and Devin Harris off the New Jersey Nets - the same Nets team he met with last summer in Cleveland.

As for building superpowers across the league, James is in favor of it.

"I don't ever think it is bad for the league when guys decide they want to do some greatness for what we call a team sport," he said.

Read more: http://www.kansascity.com/2010/12/25...#ixzz19H3DMRDg

Comment

If anybody ever needed an image consultant more than LBJ I can't think of him. The guy raves like a pathological narcissist.

"Everybody should do what I do, because it will be better for me and others like me. We'll have a super race of basketball players...Zieg Heil!!!!!"

Comment

heinz57 wrote: View Post
                        nobody is saying he's a shit player.. he's a phenomenal player

he's just a shit human being
                        nice one!
                        Never, under any circumstances, take a sleeping pill and a laxative on the same night.

Comment

JoePanini wrote: View Post
                          He's a great player, but he's such a douche.
                          so true

Comment

moe_shuttlesworth wrote: View Post
                            LEBRON is really becoming more of an asshole, when i read the comments he said i couldnt help but think he wants teams like "Wolves", Grizzlies and raptors to get the BLEEP out the league. because bad teams, make the NBA watered down. the quote is below

LeBron James won't be president of the player's association anytime soon. James said this week he thought contraction would be a "great" idea, ignoring the fact that contraction would cost some of his colleagues their jobs.

James, though, thinks that's a great idea, too. Then the league wouldn't be as watered down as it is now.

While fans around the country were upset to see James join Dwyane Wade and Chris Bosh in Miami, James is hoping even more superstars can team up on other teams.

"Hopefully the league can figure out one way where it can go back to the '80s where you had three or four All-Stars, three or four superstars, three or four hall of famers on the same team," James said. "The league was great. It wasn't as watered down as it is (now)."

James went so far as to suggest taking Kevin Love off the Minnesota Timberwolves and Brook Lopez and Devin Harris off the New Jersey Nets - the same Nets team he met with last summer in Cleveland.

As for building superpowers across the league, James is in favor of it.

"I don't ever think it is bad for the league when guys decide they want to do some greatness for what we call a team sport," he said.

Read more: http://www.kansascity.com/2010/12/25...#ixzz19H3DMRDg
                            Over-reaction maybe? I read the interview Lebron James had with reporters on the contraction issue, nowhere did he mention the Raptors. I support the contraction too - more teams in this era with more jobs for players who don't even have the basketball fundamentals(players like "I only score but I don't care about D" Andray Blatche and Bargnani, rebound stat-padders like K. Love with no D too and finesse players at the wrong position a la Darko Milicic) which is why the league is watered down in talent.

If you have been watching basketball for some time(I started watching bball during the 1996-1998 MJ days and watched the Detroit Pistons Bad boys in their prime(1989-90 championship seasons) - one of my favourite bball teams of all time with the Bill Walton-led Portland Trailblazers championship team and the Bill Russell-led Boston Celtics with their unforgettable championship run)), this season has been an anomaly in classic basketball - what with the missed dunks, travelling violations, moving screens(bigs can't even set a solid screen and shaking my head), and no defense 130-110 kind of games. As a basketball fan, I would like to see the game played as it should.

Finally, the Raptors will not be cut by a contraction - especially with middle of the table gate revenues in a league headed by David Stern that stands for the green(Why do you think we have Christmas games? Not even one like the NFl, but multiple?) and the international expansion that David Stern is committed to(the vancouver Grizzlies will still be here if they did not have the draft gaffes, mediocre management and reduced fan interest) .

However, if the Raptors are cut during a contraction, you can likely blame it on the draft day gaffes we seem to make a la one dimensional players in Bargani or highly flawed players in Bargnani, Derozan, Jose Calderon, Rafael Araujo, Humphries and Joey Graham or players that never "got it" in Rafael Araujo and Joey Graham coupled with trades of useful 1st and 2nd round picks to cover up past GM mistakes and a terrible owner in the MLSE.

More likely, teams like the Hornets, Grizzlies, Timberwolves based on gate revenues or Timberwolves, Clippers, Cavaliers(that will be a terrible decision as the city of Cleveland has had a lot of sports heart ache and meltdowns, but they never had a respectable status in the NBA until ironically the LeBron James years, owners like Ted Stepien with laws named after him for managerial gaffes did not help either) based on managerial inepteness and the amount of times, they have been in the lottery. Contraction, partial guaranteed contracts and the hard salary cap is the way to go in the next CBA, if the NBA wants to be a competitive league a la the NFL and NHL and less like the abominable "Yankees, Boston Red Sox and Phillies" league MLB and not be a "Lakers-Celtics and two other teams" league.

Lastly, LeBron James is too busy thinking about getting a ring(because no one wants to be like Elgin Baylor, Charles Barkley, Utah's Malone, John Stockton(they had excellent careers - we can not deny that, but if you asked them, what was more important - a ring or an excellent career? the answer is obvious) that are hall-of-famers without a crowning basketball career in the NBA achievement - a ring, though choosing Miami over Chicago could be a career defining moment for LBJ) to even consider being a player's association president and besides, that position is for non-polarizing figures, role models and class acts.
                            Last edited by smushmush; Mon Dec 27, 2010, 05:04 AM.

Comment

smushmush wrote: View Post
                              Over-reaction maybe? I read the interview Lebron James had with reporters on the contraction issue, nowhere did he mention the Raptors. I support the contraction too - more teams in this era with more jobs for players who don't even have the basketball fundamentals(players like "I only score but I don't care about D" Andray Blatche and Bargnani, rebound stat-padders like K. Love with no D too and finesse players at the wrong position a la Darko Milicic) which is why the league is watered down in talent.

If you have been watching basketball for some time(I started watching bball during the 1996-1998 MJ days and watched the Detroit Pistons Bad boys in their prime(1989-90 championship seasons) - one of my favourite bball teams of all time with the Bill Walton-led Portland Trailblazers championship team and the Bill Russell-led Boston Celtics with their unforgettable championship run)), this season has been an anomaly in classic basketball - what with the missed dunks, travelling violations, moving screens(bigs can't even set a solid screen and shaking my head), and no defense 130-110 kind of games. As a basketball fan, I would like to see the game played as it should.

Finally, the Raptors will not be cut by a contraction - especially with middle of the table gate revenues in a league headed by David Stern that stands for the green(Why do you think we have Christmas games? Not even one like the NFl, but multiple?) and the international expansion that David Stern is committed to(the vancouver Grizzlies will still be here if they did not have the draft gaffes, mediocre management and reduced fan interest) .

However, if the Raptors are cut during a contraction, you can likely blame it on the draft day gaffes we seem to make a la one dimensional players in Bargani or highly flawed players in Bargnani, Derozan, Jose Calderon, Rafael Araujo, Humphries and Joey Graham or players that never "got it" in Rafael Araujo and Joey Graham coupled with trades of useful 1st and 2nd round picks to cover up past GM mistakes and a terrible owner in the MLSE.

More likely, teams like the Hornets, Grizzlies, Timberwolves based on gate revenues or Timberwolves, Clippers, Cavaliers(that will be a terrible decision as the city of Cleveland has had a lot of sports heart ache and meltdowns, but they never had a respectable status in the NBA until ironically the LeBron James years, owners like Ted Stepien with laws named after him for managerial gaffes did not help either) based on managerial inepteness and the amount of times, they have been in the lottery. Contraction, partial guaranteed contracts and the hard salary cap is the way to go in the next CBA, if the NBA wants to be a competitive league a la the NFL and NHL and less like the abominable "Yankees, Boston Red Sox and Phillies" league MLB and not be a "Lakers-Celtics and two other teams" league.

Lastly, LeBron James is too busy thinking about getting a ring(because no one wants to be like Elgin Baylor, Charles Barkley, Utah's Malone, John Stockton(they had excellent careers - we can not deny that, but if you asked them, what was more important - a ring or an excellent career? the answer is obvious) that are hall-of-famers without a crowning basketball career in the NBA achievement - a ring, though choosing Miami over Chicago could be a career defining moment for LBJ) to even consider being a player's association president and besides, that position is for non-polarizing figures, role models and class acts.
                              Here is a link about this issue from another thread about the same topic, which argues the opposite: http://sports.yahoo.com/nba/news;_yl...belebron122410

Besides, only shit comes out of Lebron's mouth which makes him an a'hole.

Comment

Working...
                              X