Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Really like really !!! bench bargs and calderon

So let me get this str8 !!
    because for once every player we had ..(8) had carreer nights(close) witch is some thing that wont happend a lot we sudently have to either bench or traded our best players !
    really . please

did we had a good defensive game yes .
    can davis & co play the same way night in and night out for now no so

the question is you really think that we can only play those 8 guys and win games ?because that's what it is all about ...
    it just tell me that davis should get more minutes whit amir but that should affect bargs or jose?

I'm having a tough time making out what you're trying to say, but if you're asking should we go to an 8 man rotation, at this point, we don't have many able bodies, so it might have to be all hands on deck. Can we keep winning with the guys we have? Just an 8 man rotation? Probably not. Guys are gonna get tired, and banged up. It'll catch up at some point.

Davis played well and should get more minutes, but I don't think it will affect Bargnani when he gets back. If anything, Davis might get the nod as starter at the 4 when Bargnani gets back.

As for Calderon, there are no doubts that he should be starting and getting the lions share of minutes when he comes back. However, he should be brought along slowly, especially with his history of injuries.

Comment

Rumor http://bleacherreport.com/articles/5...land-cavaliers

Comment

Oh wow. As much as I like Varejao - I love the hustle, rebounding, D and energy he brings, but he's really foul prone and for a guy his size, he doesn't block shots. He's basically Amir with more girth and better paid.

Comment

I'm all for trading Bargs but not for Varejao. I'm a fan of his game but his skills would be a little redundant, especially once Reggie gets back.

Comment

No way thats happening.

Comment

LOL, This must be a Joke written by some creative Cavaliers fan

Anderson Varajao is so over paied for his talent level that it is not even funny. He has been exposed in the absence of James.

Comment

Meh, I wouldn't read too much into it. Its the Bleacher Report. My cat writes articles on "kitty litter preferences" for them.

Take it with a grain of salt. You and I know, Andrea's going nowhere anytime soon.

Comment

Raptor4Ever wrote: View Post
                  LOL, This must be a Joke written by some creative Cavaliers fan

Anderson Varajao is so over paied for his talent level that it is not even funny. He has been exposed in the absence of James.
                  Exposed in what way? Varejao is exactly who he's been his whole career. A tweener 4/5 who brings energy, hustle and a double double to the court every night. He's just overpaid, that's all.

Comment

It's Bleacher Report. Nuff said.
                    Eh follow my TWITTER!

Comment

Working...
                    X