The Dorsey - Johnson Experiment Continues As Bargnani Sits Another One Out

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Dorsey - Johnson Experiment Continues As Bargnani Sits Another One Out

Three road games into this experiment and the defense has so far allowed only 95 points per game with Dorsey and Johnson starting.

The offense on the other hand is averaging only 91 points per game for net differential of minus 4 points per game

This compares to a minus 6 points per road game when Dorsey and Johnson don't start together.

W/L road record With Dosey and Johnson starting 1 - 2-----.333
    W/L road record in other road games 3 - 10----.300

In 16 home games the Raptors are being outscored by about 1.5 points 101.9 vs 103.4. Their home record to date is 7 - 9.

At home against current top eight (playoff) teams they are being outscored by 102 - 108 or by 6 points per game and their record is 2 - 6.
    Avatar: Riverboat Coffee House 134 Yorkville Ave. billboard of upcoming entertainers - Circa 1960s

Memories some so sweet, indeed

Larger Photo of the avatar

“As a captain, I played furiously. I drew a lot of fouls, but I brought everything I had to every practice and to every game. I left everything on the court because I simply wanted the team to win”
    Quote from well known personality who led their high school team to a state championship.

Who says Bargs is out? Devlin hasn't said anything on twitter.

Comment

I think people need to drop this whole 'Raps are better without him'. It's a load of crap.
      We need him for any success we are going to have this year.
      When we were 'over achieving' and 'chasing a playoff spot' a few weeks ago, it was because of him.
      Defense is fine, but when we need a basket, he's our most consistent threat night in and night out.

Comment

it's buddafan, he's got the Adub infection what nasty hate rash

Comment

the way i see it.. anyone on our roster should be trade bait if we can upgrade...id personaly trade both Amir & Bargs if i could get the right deal...Im a raptor fan & as such i have more loyalty to the team then anyone of its players....

Comment

Did you even watch any of the games Buddah? P.patterson, Bmiller raped our interior D last game. It was no better, save for the few wild block attempts. Dorsey is not a solid defensive player, and Amir is crap as well unless he's aggresive, which gets him into foul trouble. Your stats have no weight behind them, 3 games aint enough of a sample size, and to boot, the difference you showed is negligble. This thread ain't even worth commenting on, not sure why I did.

Comment

Buddahfan wrote: View Post
              Three road games into this experiment and the defense has so far allowed only 95 points per game with Dorsey and Johnson starting.

The offense on the other hand is averaging only 91 points per game for net differential of minus 4 points per game

This compares to a minus 6 points per road game when Dorsey and Johnson don't start together.

W/L road record With Dosey and Johnson starting 1 - 2-----.333

W/L road record in other road games 3 - 10----.300

In 16 home games the Raptors are being outscored by about 1.5 points 101.9 vs 103.4. Their home record to date is 7 - 9.

At home against current top eight (playoff) teams they are being outscored by 102 - 108 or by 6 points per game and their record is 2 - 6.
              You can't be serious.

Comment

Working...
              X