• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• We have the highest scoring center in the league

http://espn.go.com/nba/statistics/pl...sition/centers

Bargnani 21.3
    Howard 21.2

Plus Andrea does it in much less minutes. Whats up?!

I dont feel so confident yet. I'd like to see him end the season with that average but who knows. I find it funny because the two are exact opposites. They both excel in eachothers weak areas. Howard can rebound and block shots and post up extremely well, but isn't a great shooter. Andrea is a great shooter but isn't a great shot blocker or rebounder. I don't know what that has to do with anything but it's just a random thought

Comment

Boy, those numbers taper off pretty quickly after the top 5. I can't believe that Demar is 13th in scoring for sg and Kleiza is 15th for sf. I thought they would be lower. Not as low as Amir at 32 though.
      Never, under any circumstances, take a sleeping pill and a laxative on the same night.

Comment

Ya, How's that workin out for ya. Cus I hear Orlando is doin fine
        What if... Blazers had drafted both Drexler, Jordan?

From 1992 Beginner's Guide to the NBA Finals, The Oregonian's special section. Published 6/3/1992.

Michael Jordan was the #3 pick in the 1984 draft, after Portland selected Sam Bowie second.

Comment

Andrea also takes the most shots out of any center in the league.

Comment

Well he also tops the category in FT %, which would be good if he was driving as many fouls as Howard does, but is pretty useless considering his softness.

On the other side, his FG % is a shame for a C...

Comment

pesterm1 wrote: View Post
              http://espn.go.com/nba/statistics/pl...sition/centers

Bargnani 21.3
              Howard 21.2

Plus Andrea does it in much less minutes. Whats up?!
              Dwight seems too preoccupied on silly things such as defense and rebounding rather than becoming a better scorer.

I think shot volume is the important companion stat and not minutes. Andrea takes four more shots per game than Dwight and this is why he's scoring more than Dwight.
              Last edited by Apollo; Thu Jan 6, 2011, 07:30 AM.

Comment

Not to sound like a tool, but can we please have a moratorium on Bargnani threads...? Feel free to flag me or something, but man alive am I getting exasperated...
                "Come back, Lisa, you little love killer...Come back Lisa, Lisa Lisamiller."
                -Newsradio

Comment

Captain Haddock wrote: View Post
                  Not to sound like a tool, but can we please have a moratorium on Bargnani threads...? Feel free to flag me or something, but man alive am I getting exasperated...
                  agreed... im getting sick of the broken record of blind optimism vs hateful cynicism... over and over and over again. i dont mind when somebody bumps an old bargs thread to bring up a new point, but there's constantly multiple threads pretty much about the same damn thing

Comment

I would tend to agree with the fact that there are probably too many Bargnani threads and I'll work on reducing the volume of new ones.

Comment

when its contained in one or two threads it makes it easier to ignore the ultimate bargs fans vs the hate bargs for the sake of hating haters battle

like we dont all know exactly where those arguments are going... no matter how legit the arguments are... it WILL devolve into the haters saying the fans are delusional, and the fans saying the haters arent real raptors fans.. over and over and over again...

hell, the day after yesterday's game there SHOULD be at least one thread about Ju-Ju. but nope.. not a single one.

Comment

You make it sound as bad as Catholics Vs. Protestants or Bloods Vs. Crips or Team Edward Vs. Team Jacob.

Comment

Apollo wrote: View Post
                          You make it sound as bad as Catholics Vs. Protestants or Bloods Vs. Crips or Team Edward Vs. Team Jacob.
                          its more like the world junior hockey championship.

i dont like hockey, i dont care what happened, i dont care who they lost to or how they lost, and i secretly wish i could punch everyone in my office in the neck just so they would shut up about it for 10 minutes

trying to start a "hey, did you see the raps win last night?" conversation in here today is impossible.

Comment

Im not a huge bargnani fan , i was just pointing out that he is the highest scoring center in the league. why does everyone have to be so negative, thats the sickening part ... F'n brutal.

Comment

King Bargs!

Where's all the haters today!

BWO

Comment

Working...
                              X