No announcement yet.

Point Guard (10 day contract)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Someone mentioned Bobby Brown, and if he's not already playing somewhere I would be ALL OVER THAT. I liked the way that kid played. And he's only on a two month contract in Greece. Would be able to sign pretty soon. I think he signed in Nov?
    Last edited by Joey; Fri Jan 7, 2011, 04:44 PM.

Comment

heinz57 wrote: View Post
      i vaguely recall something about him signing somewhere in europe, but its buried way too deep in my "shit i dont give a fuck about at all... no really.. not at all" file...... right beside "whatever happened to mengke bateer?"
      Menge Bateer, Robert Archibald, Rafael Araujo and Nate Huffman deserve more recognition amongst this fanbase as solid, underrated big men .......... ahem, sorry... I can't even say that with a straight face.

Comment

sundiata gaines
        NBADoppelgangers.tumblr.com

Comment

Pops Mensah Bonsu

he can do anything

Comment

Aaron Miles, a D-leaguer from the Rajon Rondo mold.

http://www.draftexpress.com/profile/Aaron-Miles-73/

Comment

e2thed wrote: View Post
              sundiata gaines
              Well, he was just recently waived, so he'd be a very good candidate. He certainly was a feel good story last year with the Jazz.

Comment

joey_hesketh wrote: View Post
                Someone mentioned Bobby Brown, and if he's not already playing somewhere I would be ALL OVER THAT. I liked the way that kid played. And he's only on a two month contract in Greece. Would be able to sign pretty soon. I think he signed in Nov?
                I'm surprised the Polish team he signed with let him go. He was putting up some really gaudy numbers. I think he signed in December with Aris, but you never know with these teams. Better to have employment for 2 months than 10 days, right?

Comment

Udoka

Comment

Multipaul wrote: View Post
                    Udoka
                    He's not a PG.

Comment

MangoKid wrote: View Post
                      He's not a PG.
                      i know, but we should still get him, don't you think?

Comment

i know, but we should still get him, don't you think?
                        We've got a lot of people who call fill the 2-guard position.

Comment

I'm surprised the Polish team he signed with let him go. He was putting up some really gaudy numbers. I think he signed in December with Aris, but you never know with these teams. Better to have employment for 2 months than 10 days, right?
                          I think Dupree got paid $60,000 for the 3 games he attended.
                          Eh follow my TWITTER!

Comment

Employee wrote: View Post
                            I think Dupree got paid $60,000 for the 3 games he attended.
                            Well, I guess it's something for his agent and his current team to work out. Maybe he can get out of his contract and re-sign with Aris once the 10-day with us has concluded.

Comment

We've got a lot of people who call fill the 2-guard position.
                              Not really. DD can....Weems..no....barbo is a combo....so who else you got...JB, hes a 1

Comment

Not really. DD can....Weems..no....barbo is a combo....so who else you got...JB, hes a 1
                                Weems has been known to play the 2. He's only 6-6. Barbosa needs to play the 2 when Bayless is healthy.
                                Eh follow my TWITTER!

Comment

Working...
                                X