No announcement yet.

CIA Bounce: Undefeated at Nike EYBL

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I have been following that group at their wind in the EYBL, Xavier Rathan-Mayes is a stud.
    Twitter @WJ_FINDLAY

Comment

WJF wrote: View Post
      I have been following that group at their wind in the EYBL, Xavier Rathan-Mayes is a stud.
      I've been completely blown away by XR-M.
      Amazed he's as far off the radar as he is.

Tyler Ennis too. Kids going to be GOOD.

But this team should be opening more than a few peoples eyes as they travel all over the country, dominating their US counterparts.

Comment

so basically team canada will be stacked in a couple of years

Comment

NoPropsneeded wrote: View Post
          so basically team canada will be stacked in a couple of years
          Precisely. Very stacked if I'm reading the tea leaves correctly.

Comment

sweet! hopefully this will elevate our status in the basketball world. In a couple of years I'm seeing more NBA teams in Canada, we are starting to gain that respect we deserve. Its pretty awesome to see how much Canada basketball has progressed and that some of the top players are coming out of Canada.

Comment

NoPropsneeded wrote: View Post
              sweet! hopefully this will elevate our status in the basketball world. In a couple of years I'm seeing more NBA teams in Canada, we are starting to gain that respect we deserve. Its pretty awesome to see how much Canada basketball has progressed and that some of the top players are coming out of Canada.
              I'd be shocked if there's another NBA team in Canada any time soon, especially with more notable US markets still empty (e.g. Seattle, Kansas City, St. Louis, Cincinnati, Pittsburgh, Tampa, Baltimore, etc.)

Comment

It looks like CIA Bounce will be well represented at FIBA Americas U18 tournament in June.

The Canadian U18 team has added Trey Lyles to their roster, who chose to play for Canada even though he has grown up in Indiana and has already been involved with the US developmental squad.

The 6-9 Lyles, an Indiana University recruit, was born in Canada and lived there for a few years. He took part in the USA Basketball Developmental National Team tryouts last summer in Colorado Springs, Colo.

"I know it was a tough decision for him," Tech coach Jason Delaney said. "The feedback from the USA team was that he'd have a good chance to make it. He has a lot of pride in his country. But he was born in Canada, so there's a good opportunity for him on that team as well."

Lyles, ranked No. 9 nationally in the 2014 class, will leave for Canada in early June to practice with the team, then travel to Brazil for the tournament June 16-20.
                Source: http://www.indystar.com/article/2012...es-play-Canada

Comment

whats the full roster?

Comment

It hasn't been decided yet though Lyles' high school coach says that Trey is playing for Canada.

Here is a link to the tryout roster:

http://www.basketball.ca/junior-men-...hedule-p150558

Comment

damn it was at my cousins Uni. I doubt he watched the practises tho, not much of a bball fan

Comment

CIA Bounce lost their first game of this summer last night in Oakland, CA, against AAU Mean Streets out of Chicago.

http://www.maxpreps.com/news/dtZjvqm...cia-bounce.htm

In their defense, CIA Bounce started their travels at 5 am that morning, playing at 9 pm Pacific which is midnight from where they started the day.

Comment

Working...
                        X