X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TPE to Clippers for C. Kaman

According to the latest sources Kaman is now out until February

Reasons to do it.

1. Bargnani fans could finally get to see their guy move to the PF spot.
    2. Add more depth to the the front court.
    3. Kaman is a decent enough all-around player when healthy
    Avatar: Riverboat Coffee House 134 Yorkville Ave. billboard of upcoming entertainers - Circa 1960s

Memories some so sweet, indeed

Larger Photo of the avatar

“As a captain, I played furiously. I drew a lot of fouls, but I brought everything I had to every practice and to every game. I left everything on the court because I simply wanted the team to win”
    Quote from well known personality who led their high school team to a state championship.

I like Kaman. But he's like another Bargnani, but without a three point shot and with good rebounding. With Kaman we would have so many front court players who demand minutes.

Comment

And Bargnani is a 5, not a 4.

Comment

Why in the world would the Clippers trade an All-Star banger Center, for a TPE? With Kaman in their line-up they are a legitimate playoff team.

Comment

absolutely not
          @sweatpantsjer

Comment

joey_hesketh wrote: View Post
            Why in the world would the Clippers trade an All-Star banger Center, for a TPE? With Kaman in their line-up they are a legitimate playoff team.
            DeAndre Jordan is the reason. Kaman is also very injury prone and I can see them wanting the TPE. Besides, they need future financial flexibility for Blake Griffin and they need every penny they can squeeze. Donald Sterling is also known to be a cheap owner. At least that's his rep around the league.

Buddah, I'm surprised you would start this thread with the suggestion of Bargs switching at the 4. You hate him at that position as the quicker, more agile 4's of this league will run circles around him. For me, I'd only consider it if Kaman is capable of playing 30 minutes / game and 72 games a season.
            “The saving of our world from pending doom will come, not through the complacent adjustment of the conforming majority, but through the creative maladjustment of a nonconforming minority.” - Martin Luther King

Comment

Hmmm, even better here.

How about this:

http://games.espn.go.com/nba/tradeMa...radeId=2fvsum7
              “The saving of our world from pending doom will come, not through the complacent adjustment of the conforming majority, but through the creative maladjustment of a nonconforming minority.” - Martin Luther King

Comment

Balls of Steel wrote: View Post
                The Pistons trade for Prince makes sense. Prince is from the LA area and Kaman is from Michigan. Perfect.

Comment

MangoKid wrote: View Post
                  The Pistons trade for Prince makes sense. Prince is from the LA area and Kaman is from Michigan. Perfect.
                  It makes too much sense! Unfortunately the Pistons ownership is, reportedly, making it impossible for Dumars to add salary. It is a shame because not only is Kaman from Michigan, he is exactly what they need.

Comment

Working...
                  X