Steps In The Right Direction

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Apollo wrote: View Post
    There's a reason why he lasted only one season in Houston. Ariza is a chucker. The Raptors play with lots of ball movement and regardless of differences in systems, so too do the Rockets... I think they need a guy like Thabo Sefolosha. He plays strong defense and just blends in and only takes shots when needed.
    We need a guy like Pietrus.

Comment

Yeah, Pietrus would work. He voiced great interest in Toronto in the past. Plus he looks to be expendable in Orlando.

Comment

Apollo wrote: View Post
        Yeah, Pietrus would work. He voiced great interest in Toronto in the past. Plus he looks to be expendable in Orlando.
        He got moved to Pheonix. But I agree.

Comment

Damn, I forgot he was involved in the Carter trade. Different location, same story.

Comment

Another interesting stat:

Last year we were 23rd in rebounding differential at -0.9.
            This year we are 10th at +1.0

On average, we out rebound our opponent. I know. Who'da thunk it.
            Last edited by Joey; Sat Jan 15, 2011, 05:01 AM.

Comment

joey_hesketh wrote: View Post
              On average, we out rebound our opponent. I know. Who'da thunk it.
              For sure.

Progress is being made. I think fans, in general, are impatient - along the lines of, "What have you done for me lately?" However what is really making many Raptors fans impatient is the last 2 seasons they were suppose to be a playoff team and obviously were not. This is the first year where rebuilding has actually been suggested and promoted. Being the third season of losing but first year of an actual rebuild is frustrating.

Comment

Well, the step in the right direction was to head for the bottom to increase our chances of landing Irving or Jones. The way BC was "hiding" in the tunnel during the Detroit game was indicative of that direction. Him watching from the depths of the tunnel is similar to watching a horror flick with your hands partially covering your eyes. The horror, the horror...
                “The saving of our world from pending doom will come, not through the complacent adjustment of the conforming majority, but through the creative maladjustment of a nonconforming minority.” - Martin Luther King

Comment

Working...
                X