Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kaman?

http://www.realgm.com/src_wiretap_ar...mall_forward/#

RealGM says that the Clips are shopping Kaman for an SF, since Randolph is on the block too and the Knicks want a 1st round pick, you think it would be good to go into a three-team trade where we give one of our 1st or 2nd round picks?

Probably have to throw in other players to make the deal work but do you guys think this is something to look into?

Kaman to Toronto
    Randolph to Clippers
    1st rounder to Knicks
    + other players/money to make the deal work

I would wait and pick up aziz d'naiye "AH-zeese EN-jai" out of Washington if he enters the draft he is 7 foot 260 and is a great shot blocker, he has explosive hops like Ed Davis and I think they would fit well together. I would use Miami first round pick and get him.

Comment

kaman has a career losing
      no thx
      next?

Comment

If Kaman comes to T.O then Reggie needs to pack his bags ASAP
        NBADoppelgangers.tumblr.com

Comment

Hell no. I mean, having an offensive rating over 100 only twice in your career screams "red flag." He's also overpaid and injury prone.

Comment

NOPE! I cant stand watching this guy play, he is f'n ugly lol.

Comment

Chris Kaman your face

Comment

YES!!!!!!.... just to see how Kaman and Reggie will deal with each other....

e2thed, i don think Reggie would pack his bags.... doesnt seem the type... but it would just be alot of fun, make this year easier to take.

Although how is his contract anyways? how many years is on that sucker

Comment

tbihis wrote: View Post

RealGM says that the Clips are shopping Kaman for an SF, since Randolph is on the block too and the Knicks want a 1st round pick, you think it would be good to go into a three-team trade where we give one of our 1st or 2nd round picks?

Probably have to throw in other players to make the deal work but do you guys think this is something to look into?

Kaman to Toronto
                  Randolph to Clippers
                  1st rounder to Knicks
                  1. Randolph is not an upgrade over Aminu yet along Gomes who is now starting at SF.

This trade has about as much chance of happening as the temperature averaging above 20 degrees Celsius in Toronto in February does.
                  Avatar: Riverboat Coffee House 134 Yorkville Ave. billboard of upcoming entertainers - Circa 1960s

Memories some so sweet, indeed

Larger Photo of the avatar

“As a captain, I played furiously. I drew a lot of fouls, but I brought everything I had to every practice and to every game. I left everything on the court because I simply wanted the team to win”
                  Quote from well known personality who led their high school team to a state championship.

Comment

I have a feeling unless there is a special player involved all large contracts are going to be pretty difficult to move to teams hovering around the cap or over. This is of course because of the cba uncertainties in reduction of that cap and salary structure. So, no, Kaman is not that special player.

Comment

tbihis wrote: View Post

Kaman to Toronto
                      Randolph to Clippers
                      1st rounder to Knicks
                      Trade ideas go on the trade board.

Comment

I don't understand the hate for Kaman. He'd come here and be a beast. For $11-12 mil a year, I'd say he's worth it. He's a solid post player, very good rebounder and is a tough player all around.

Comment

Working...
                        X