X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Calling all RR NFL fans...Week 17 picks

Heres my Week 17 picks

SF @ STL- SF, their facing the rams..nough said

NE @ HOU- NE, they want the 3rd seed in the AFC playoffs and The weak Houston Pass defence will have to deal with the Brady and Co

ATL @ TB- TB, the bucs are back to playing smash mouth football and with the amount of injuries the Falcons have I say
    NO @ CAR- CAR, with the way the panthers are playing and with Sean
    Payton most likely resting his starters for the playoffs, makes CAR a great pick.

PIT @ MIA - PIT, the superbowl champs with the back against the wall needing a win (and alot of help) to make the play offs, will come firing but the Dolphins won't back down. I see this a candidate for game of the week, still the steelers will come out on top due to them playing better when their back is to the wall.

JAC @ CLE- CLE, this Browns team is on a roll and with the imploding Jags coming in after the beatdown for the pats. I see the Josh Cribbs and the browns stealing this one.

NYG @ MIN- MIN, NYG (terrible) defence meet AP

IND @ BUF- BUF, see NYJ vs. Colts last week.

CHI @ DET- CHI, because...who cares

WAS @ SD- SD, see Wash last two weeks offensively

TEN @ SEAM- TEN, Chris johnson needs 234 yards to pass Dickerson rushing record and he won't get it but he will kill the hawks

BAL @ OAK- OAK, the raiders the last couple of years have played spoiler (last year beat the bucs so my eagles could make the playoffs). Add Flacco's terrible road-home split (hes 7-8 on the road and 12-4 at home) I have the raiders as my upset special this week

PHI @ DAL- Im not going to jinx my eagles and I won't pick the Cowboys ever so yea....

KC @ DEN- DEN, because their playing the same chiefs team who gave up 200 yards plus to James Harrison!!!

GB @ ARI- GB, I pick the packers to beat the cards this week and next week (they will play each other in the Wildcard round). I don't trust Warner and the Glendale hasn't been great to the cards this year (just 4-3 compared to 6-2 on the road)
Working...
X