Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Free Pair of Platinum Raptors vs. Clippers tickets to be Won!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Free Pair of Platinum Raptors vs. Clippers tickets to be Won!

Greetings Raptor Republic followers! Long time member, long time Raptors fan! I am offering up a pair of tickets to be won in section 108 on Feb 13, 2011 against Blake Griffin and the LA Clippers. What do I ask in return? A simple vote. My sister made it to the top 10 for the LG Fanbassador contest, and by going on to http://www.nba.com/raptors//lgfanbassador and voting for RAWAN E, I will enter you in a draw that will take place on January 24th and anounce it on this Raptors Republic forum. Now you may be thinking I'm crazy for giving away these tickets for a simple vote, but a trip to London England to watch the Raps will certainly be worth it. Once you vote, you can either drop your e-mail in this thread or PM me and your e-mail (or username) will be placed in the draw. I appreciate all of the support and help of fellow raptor republic users. It takes about ONE minute to vote, and it gives you the chance to win a pair of sweet Raptor Tickets! Thanks again RR!

http://www.nba.com/raptors//lgfanbassador RAWAN E
    Your ex came by; you can call me Jonas Valanciunas, cause I'm the king of rebounds!

yo, i voted hopefully she wins

Comment

Good luck to Rawan! May the best host win!

But I voted for Payal a while ago, sry. It's because I helped her little show back in the summer.

Comment

Hey guys, so it looks like what most people have done is PM me, I guess it's easier on more people to do that, more private i guess - thanks for the support so far, and all the best!
        Your ex came by; you can call me Jonas Valanciunas, cause I'm the king of rebounds!

Comment

just voted, all the best

Comment

Just voted. Good luck huskies2raps

GO RAPS GO!

Comment

i voted for her man
              "the raptors were my fav team growing up"-kevin durant

Comment

I voted for her before I even looked at this thread lol.

Comment

WhatWhat wrote: View Post
                  I voted for her before I even looked at this thread lol.
                  haha thanks, i'll be sure to put your name in the draw as well - thanks to all for the support so far, everybody-

side note** as of now, the raptors are ahead of the spurs at the end of the first quarter - let's hope they continue this strong play!! go raps (hope i didn't jinx them)

Comment

Voted Twice! Let's go Rawan let's Go! (clap! clap!)

Comment

huskies2raps wrote: View Post
                      Greetings Raptor Republic followers! Long time member, long time Raptors fan! I am offering up a pair of tickets to be won in section 108 on Feb 13, 2011 against Blake Griffin and the LA Clippers. What do I ask in return? A simple vote. My sister made it to the top 10 for the LG Fanbassador contest, and by going on to http://www.nba.com/raptors//lgfanbassador and voting for RAWAN E, I will enter you in a draw that will take place on January 24th and anounce it on this Raptors Republic forum. Now you may be thinking I'm crazy for giving away these tickets for a simple vote, but a trip to London England to watch the Raps will certainly be worth it. Once you vote, you can either drop your e-mail in this thread or PM me and your e-mail (or username) will be placed in the draw. I appreciate all of the support and help of fellow raptor republic users. It takes about ONE minute to vote, and it gives you the chance to win a pair of sweet Raptor Tickets! Thanks again RR!

http://www.nba.com/raptors//lgfanbassador RAWAN E
                      Voted....Gotta win!

Comment

Voted.

Comment

JalenRose5 wrote: View Post
                          Voted Twice! Let's go Rawan let's Go! (clap! clap!)
                          Hey, just a heads up - two votes from the same person do not count! We read the fineprint as soon as we found out we were in the top ten, and one of the first things it says, is one vote per person - however, due to the great response i've gotten from all the RR members so far, and this was suggested a few times, is that if you want to vote on behalf of your friends or family, that's fine too - as long as you can provide all of the e-mails that you used to vote in order to verify you voted, I will gladly include each e-mail as an entrant. the more votes, the better, but as long as no SINGLE PERSON VOTES MORE THAN ONCE.

All the best guys! and thanks for the overwhelming support so far!

One member also suggested that in the event that we are the winners, we have pics and stories about the trip - I thought that was a great idea and I would definitely be open to sharing the Raptors vs Nets in London with the RR community - but it's pretty competitive so we'll see how we do - every vote counts so don't hesitate to get your and your friend's votes in! Better chance that we win and better chances of you winning the "golden tickets"

Comment

Good luck! I only wish I could go with her! Two Raptor games in England would be great and what an experience!!

Comment

Voted, Good luck!

Comment

Working...
                              X