No announcement yet.

Triano Finally calls out Demar and Barg's Effort

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I agree with jeff we are not winning a championship this year, so there is no point playing players extreme amount of mins when alabi can get on the court. its a marathon not a sprint 5 - 10 mins a game to give relief to these banged up players will not make a hugh difference in the outcome of the game.

Comment

grindhouse wrote: View Post
      I agree with jeff we are not winning a championship this year, so there is no point playing players extreme amount of mins when alabi can get on the court. its a marathon not a sprint 5 - 10 mins a game to give relief to these banged up players will not make a hugh difference in the outcome of the game.
      5-10 minutes can make the world of difference in a game...if you are trying to win. if we are trying to tank and pickup a high draft, then i agree

Comment

I think the Raptors should start benching players when they aren't playing hard enough on defense. If thibedeau can bench Boozer in two fourth quarters (in games they end up losing), to send a message. Then the Raptors can bench Derozan and Bargnani for the same reasons. I mean Chicago is the number defensive team right now, so it can work.
        -"You can’t run from me. I mean, my heart don’t bleed Kool-Aid."
        -"“I ain’t no diva! I don’t have no blond hair, red hair. I’m Reggie Evans.”

Comment

A trip to the bench via substitution is a great way to get a point across. Not sure if Bargnani's 4th quarter performance against DET had anything to do with the 10min pine time in the 3rd/4th quarter after Wilcox abused him on the glass - but it couldn't have hurt.

Maybe Ajinca gives Triano a substitution to give Bargnani a message from time to time.

Don't get me wrong, I like Bargs. He has a great contract for a 2nd or 3rd guy - which is what he is. Unfortunatley right now he is the #1 guy on a team with holes and it is putting more expectations on him from fans that is justified given his game.

That is my opinion and please note I don't think Bargnani is useless or should be traded.

Comment

I think its time that the coaching staff focuses more on player development, even at the cost of winning.
            -"You can’t run from me. I mean, my heart don’t bleed Kool-Aid."
            -"“I ain’t no diva! I don’t have no blond hair, red hair. I’m Reggie Evans.”

Comment

Working...
            X