Bosh returns thus far (Jan. 20/11)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bosh returns thus far (Jan. 20/11)

Without the TPE the Peja trade does not happen so I'm going to count it as a return of Bosh thus far. Some may disagree, so be it.

Bosh returns as of January 20, 2011:

Bayless
    Ajinca
    2 first round draft picks
    1 second round draft pick

Around $10.8M of TPE left with one trade deadline and one draft before expiration.

*EDIT* http://sports.espn.go.com/dallas/nba...ory?id=6046326

Obviously this might need editing.
    Last edited by mcHAPPY; Sat Jan 22, 2011, 11:10 AM.

I see where you're going with this. Good point.

Comment

i think BC and his staff should spend more time trying to improve the raps then posting on internet forums and spinning the facts to make BC look good -

Comment

Matt52 wrote: View Post
        Without the TPE the Peja trade does not happen so I'm going to count it as a return of Bosh thus far. Some may disagree, so be it.

Bayless
        Ajinca

Around $10.8M of TPE left with one trade deadline and one draft before expiration.
        Hah Dig it man. It's a slow process, and its rather satisfying of you point it out in such a simple, easy and OBVIOUS way.
        BC knows what he's doing. Long Live Colangelo.

Comment

Matt52 wrote: View Post

Bayless
          Ajinca

good points man... im no bc-hater, but i wouldnt have looked at it that way on my own..

but the haters are gonna hate.. its still early... i expect the nonsensical calls for bc's head within the next couple of hours, once the kiddies are on recess

Comment

and don't forget the related moves of picking up Amir in summer 2009, and drafting Ed Davis Summer 2010 in anticipation of a hole at PF with Bosh's departure

If the raptors are ever going to be legit it will be through the cultivation of young talent that all have similar time remaining on deals. After some modicum of respectability is achieved, then the FAs will come.

Comment

Plus the whole bosh "bath house" scandal is something i'm glad we didn't have to handle. Let Riley deal with that mess!

Comment

In the end, whatever we get will have to be compared to Michael Beasely, because that's actually what we could have got for Bosh - if Beasely ends up tearing it up in the next few years, and his attitude problems stay low, we could end up shaking our heads at this deal in the future - on the other hand, Beasely gets worse and Raps pick up a great player or two from the TPE + picks, then obviously the tables turn
                Your ex came by; you can call me Jonas Valanciunas, cause I'm the king of rebounds!

Comment

Working...
                X