what do we think about kendrick perkins

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• what do we think about kendrick perkins

apparently hes a FA this offseason? could be a relatively cheap signing and provide great depth, especially when we play the boston/lakers/magics of the world. he's got a nastiness the raps could use.
    @sweatpantsjer

ceez wrote: View Post
    apparently hes a FA this offseason? could be a relatively cheap signing and provide great depth, especially when we play the boston/lakers/magics of the world. he's got a nastiness the raps could use.
    I doubt the C's will let him go. And I doubt he wants to leave.
    Eh follow my TWITTER!

Comment

Employee wrote: View Post
      I doubt the C's will let him go. And I doubt he wants to leave.
      Yup. But man wouldn't it be dope to have a center like on him the Raps?! He's exactly the type of C we could use...the anti-Bargs!

Comment

As long as he's not bring in to "hide Bargnani's deficiencies" I think it would be a very signing. He's only 25, is one of the better defensive and rebounding centers in the league and shoots a high percentage from the field. The question is, out of all the teams in the league that would probably love to have him (NY, Miami, Charlotte, Washington, Oklahoma, Utah, Portland, San Antonio, Dallas and Houston, not to mention Boston and probably every other team in the league, what makes you think Toronto would be able to sign him cheaply over every other team?
        Read my blog, The Picket Fence. Guaranteed to make you think or your money back!
        Follow me on Twitter.

Comment

Tim W. wrote: View Post
          As long as he's not bring in to "hide Bargnani's deficiencies" I think it would be a very signing. He's only 25, is one of the better defensive and rebounding centers in the league and shoots a high percentage from the field. The question is, out of all the teams in the league that would probably love to have him (NY, Miami, Charlotte, Washington, Oklahoma, Utah, Portland, San Antonio, Dallas and Houston, not to mention Boston and probably every other team in the league, what makes you think Toronto would be able to sign him cheaply over every other team?
          i agree.. id love to have KP... hes a true C who plays great D. he has been the anchor to Bostons Defence, he plays with a chip on his shoulder too, i like that.. but he wouldnt come here cheap...wed have to over pay if hed even consider leaving the Celtics.

if he returns to form then he would be a very good addition though

Comment

The only way the Raps get him is to WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY overpay.

Comment

Matt52 wrote: View Post
              The only way the Raps get him is to WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY overpay.
              X2

Comment

Perkins haha. I don't even know if overpaying would work. He's a blue collar dude with a title already. If he came here, he would spend half the year suspended for punching out his lazy ass teammates who don't care to play D. Either that or his head would explode after the 37th blown defensive assignment by the end of the first quarter.
                Deadallus

Comment

One thing the Raptors are going to be in a position to do is overpay for the right FA.

Comment

j bean wrote: View Post
                    One thing the Raptors are going to be in a position to do is overpay for the right FA.
                    So will half the league, though.

Comment

Yeah, he'll be getting Tyson Chandler money, minimum.

Comment

Working...
                      X