Raptors team slogan

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Rg1990 wrote: View Post
    I agree. Its seems like there's a lot more to talk about with this team losing than if they were winning. The negativity of a lot of the fans is pretty bad sometimes. There are worse teams who get shit on less.
    what's your point? i couldn't care less whether other cities are content with their teams incompetence. i'm a basketball fan and i want my team to be good...lol forgive me for wanting and expecting a quality team.

go hang with leafs fans. they've been supporting garbage for 30+ years now and seem perfectly content with it.

Comment

I understand that people don't want negativity on the Republic. I understand that we seem to hate on this team quite a bit when the chips are down. What i don't understand is the piss poor effort from last night. We all need to vent damnit.

Comment

The Toronto Raptors: We'll all be dead in 2012 anyways.

Comment

nubreed000 wrote: View Post
          what's your point? i couldn't care less whether other cities are content with their teams incompetence. i'm a basketball fan and i want my team to be good...lol forgive me for wanting and expecting a quality team.

go hang with leafs fans. they've been supporting garbage for 30+ years now and seem perfectly content with it.
          Follow a different team them

Comment

You all knew this season would be a write-off and that the team would be terrible, but you still complain anyways. You knew this team didn't have much talent when the season started but your still upset with their lack of defence and ability to win. Maybe they are giving up by playing atrocious defense, but that's what you get with a team full of young mediocre players. It just gives us all something to talk about. No one expected anything from this team to begin with.

Comment

the toronto raptors: where sundiata ganes can be a starting point guard

Comment

Follow a different team them
                i follow a bunch of different teams, but i live here, hence i will first and foremost cheer for the raptors.

Comment

The Toronto Raptors: We should be called the Craptors

Comment

Toronto Raptors: If lazy Italians can become the face of a franchise, so can you !

Comment

Toronto Raptors : Like the Toronto Maple Leafs except not on Ice
                      What if... Blazers had drafted both Drexler, Jordan?

From 1992 Beginner's Guide to the NBA Finals, The Oregonian's special section. Published 6/3/1992.

Michael Jordan was the #3 pick in the 1984 draft, after Portland selected Sam Bowie second.

Comment

The Toronto Raptors: Might as well have called ourselves the Beavers for the pounding we take every night
                        "Come back, Lisa, you little love killer...Come back Lisa, Lisa Lisamiller."
                        -Newsradio

Comment

The Toronto Whore-aptors: They like getting fucked every night they play. (sorry admins but i think the blowout loses gives us a free pass to swear).

MIAMI (AP) Mike Miller came into Saturday with exactly zero points at home this season.
                          He now has 32.

http://www.nba.com/games/20110122/TO...s=iref:nbahpt2

If that isnt a slap in the face, i dont know what else is.

Comment

Matt52 wrote: View Post
                            The Toronto Raptors: The Only Team with Fans who are Only Happy When They are Struggling

The Toronto Raptors: Our fans hope we never win so they can keep writing how terrible we are

The Toronto Raptors: Home of the most short-sighted fans on the internet

The Toronto Raptors: We hate Bargs too!
                            the raptors still have fans?

Comment

I agree. Its seems like there's a lot more to talk about with this team losing than if they were winning. The negativity of a lot of the fans is pretty bad sometimes. There are worse teams who get shit on less.
                              as bad as it may sound, the more fans hate on their team, the more you know they care, otherwise, we'd all be cheering for the lakers and the celtics.

Comment

Hellgate wrote: View Post
                                The Toronto Raptors - See how not to play basketball!
                                The Toronto Raptors - An absolute shit show!
                                The Toronto Raptors - It's gonna be a blood bath!
                                The Toronto Raptors - Not your average basketball team!
                                The Toronto Raptors - We hope you don't mind losing!
                                The Toronto Raptors - We're all you got!
                                The Toronto Raptors - You'll never get these two hours back!
                                The Toronto Raptors - We don't need stars we got Bargz!
                                The Toronto Raptors - Where Laziness happends!
                                The Toronto Raptors - We suck!
                                The Toronto Raptors - Don't expect much!
                                Raptors Republic: Where Spelling Happens...lol... I keed! I keed!
                                The NBA Larry O'Brien Trophy's 'Big Decision': "This is hard..(smiling)...but..I've decided to take my talents to North Texas, to join The Dallas Mavericks.

"My Gladiator verses VS. what ya verse says"--Adversaree
                                Check out my song "Beat Fighter 2010" (prod. by Pete Cannon)
                                www.myspace.com/adversareeteamfresh
                                http://www.youtube.com/user/adversaree
                                http://twitter.com/#!/GiftOfSpeech (Twitter)

Comment

Working...
                                X