Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

If Raptors can sign the likes of "Trey Johnson" why can they sign "Air Up There"

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• If Raptors can sign the likes of "Trey Johnson" why can they sign "Air Up There"

like seriously i would PAY TO SEE THIS GUY, its not like were going anywhere, at least make the fans happy and excited. here a utube clip, guy has amazing gifts http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mw0qp...eature=related

SIDE NOTE : i have never seen so many unknown guys on the raps, who's "42" and trey johnson, lol

They don't play D?

Comment

It's just a bunch of clips of him dunking. It's just streetball. No organized plays. Do you know how is his D? Can he shoot? How's his basketball IQ? At least Johnson was playing organized ball in the D-League.

The guys on the other team aren't even playing D. It's just open lanes to the hoop. That shit doesn't happen in the NBA. He'd get knocked on his ass so fast, he'd be thinking twice about taking it to the hole the next time.
      Last edited by MangoKid; Wed Jan 26, 2011, 10:51 PM.

Comment

ya, they never played defense, they just let him dunk
        If Your Uncle Jack Helped You Off An Elephant, Would You Help Your Uncle Jack Off An Elephant?

Sometimes, I like to buy a book on CD and listen to it, while reading music.

Comment

The only NBA defense that would allow those dunks is the Raptors... so no point in us getting him.

Comment

we could use him for the half-time show

Comment

Why can't they sing him? Mmm. Let's think about that. It would send a bad sign to the fans, by saying the team only want to entertain and nothing else. It would send a bad sign to the players, that management doesn't care about winning. It would send a bad sign to the coaching staff, that management doesn't respect what they do. It would send a bad sign to the rest of the league and the media, that the Raptors are not a respectable organization.

Other than that, I can't think of any reason whatsoever.
              Read my blog, The Picket Fence. Guaranteed to make you think or your money back!
              Follow me on Twitter.

Comment

Pretty sure Mr. 720 AKA the Air up There was in the D League last year. The fact we haven't tried him out with the dart throwing our scouts are doing probably tells you all you need to know about his potential as a pro player.

Comment

Trey johnson is called trey johnson cause he can hit them 3's. I'm not to smart with all this signing stuff but say if we wanted to sign trey johnson to a longterm contract, like a year or 2. Is that possible?

Comment

Raptors_ wrote: View Post
                    Trey johnson is called trey johnson cause he can hit them 3's. I'm not to smart with all this signing stuff but say if we wanted to sign trey johnson to a longterm contract, like a year or 2. Is that possible?
                    Yes.

Comment

this thread is unbelievably pointless.

Comment

This is what we've resorted to?

There's a cat in my rec league who can stand in one place and never miss. Toronto should sign him too.

Comment

Macc wrote: View Post
                          The only NBA defense that would allow those dunks is the Raptors... so no point in us getting him.
                          +1

Comment

Beaverboi wrote: View Post
                            This is what we've resorted to?

There's a cat in my rec league who can stand in one place and never miss. Toronto should sign him too.
                            Would your cat be interested in a 5 year 35mil deal?

Comment

heinz57 wrote: View Post
                              Would your cat be interested in a 5 year 35mil deal?
                              Holdup.....CATS can play basketball now!!! That is effing amazing!!!!

Comment

Working...
                              X