Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Arsenalist wrote: View Post
    That is gold.

Hedo did come into camp out of shape, but management screwed the pooch again by letting him rest due to his "fatigue" instead of recognizing that he was fat and needed to shed weight. The Raptors treated him like a prima donna and he soaked it in. Besides, how do you be fatigued and be fat? Or was he fatigued because he was fat?
    well, take it from somebody who's lost over 40 lbs in the last year... fatigue isn't really a bi-product of being fat... its the god awful diet that made you fat that makes you fatigued..

the power of a proper balanced nutritional diet is sooooo underrated..

i've had weeks where all i ate was pizza... you turn into the south park kids playing warcraft REAL QUICK..

Comment

heinz57 wrote: View Post
      well, take it from somebody who's lost over 40 lbs in the last year... fatigue isn't really a bi-product of being fat... its the god awful diet that made you fat that makes you fatigued..

the power of a proper balanced nutritional diet is sooooo underrated..

i've had weeks where all i ate was pizza... you turn into the south park kids playing warcraft REAL QUICK..
      er, so, you are saying that pizza is not the nutritionally balanced meal that it's touted to be?!

Comment

Bendit wrote: View Post
        er, so, you are saying that pizza is not the nutritionally balanced meal that it's touted to be?!
        hold on a sec...i always get confused when it comes to pizza. is it a fruit or veggie?
        TRUE LOVE - Sometimes you know it the instant you see it across the bar.

Comment

yertu damkule wrote: View Post
          except that roy dominates the ball, and they also have miller...those two have had enough trouble playing nicely together, i can't imagine adding hedo wouldn't have created the same situation as the one in TO. except, of course, he would have had to have knee surgery. what, that isn't prerequisite of being a blazer? i think batum is scheduled for his in april...
          Roy did dominate the ball. If they had Hedo however, Miller wouldn't have been a Blazer.

Comment

MangoKid wrote: View Post
            Roy did dominate the ball. If they had Hedo however, Miller wouldn't have been a Blazer.
            i realize that, i was just trying to point out that hedo & roy together wouldn't have resulted in a situation that would have 'worked' for hedo either, since he would have had to defer to roy...and miller handles it far less (well, before roy got hurt) than hedo likely would have wanted to. i didn't phrase my comment properly.
            TRUE LOVE - Sometimes you know it the instant you see it across the bar.

Comment

turk is a good player he just needs to have the ball 24/7 and have dwight cover his back
              ya dun noe

Comment

Working...
              X