Evans Doing Better & Hopefully Practicing Soon

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Evans Doing Better & Hopefully Practicing Soon

Definitely some good news and looking forward to having him in the frontcourt rotation with Bosh, Bargnani and Amir.

That being said, based on what Doug mentions in his blog this morning regarding Reggie, I'm not holding my breath.

I know very few of you are wondering but we chatted with Reggie Evans before the game and got this update, which I will mention once now and probably about 1,000 times over the next four or five days.

He’s better.

He had an MRI on Monday, it came back clean and he’s hoping to start some serious on-court work soon.

Given his level of conditioning and the fact he hasn’t played a minute of basketball for two months, he’s probably a month away from putting on a uniform and contributing.

As for his work during this hiatus, he told us he can work on the elliptical trainer now to keep his cardio up, he’s getting in some light, shooting, can dunk, make cuts on his sore foot without any discomfort and is generally in pretty good shape.
    Source - Click here

The arrival of Goku is still being teased on us:

[*Cue the irritating DBZ ending episode chime from YTV]

"After a promising MRI on Reggie, our heroes have held off crappines with a 5 game winning streak. But here comes the deadly green machine in the distance as our heroes travel to the capital of sports doucheness in Boston. Injured from their losses of crappy teams, the C**TICS are still willing to prove they will make our team their bitches. Will our team carry on that tradition? Tune in next time for the next episode of RaptorBall-Z"

Comment

tonious35 wrote: View Post
      The arrival of Goku is still being teased on us:

[*Cue the irritating DBZ ending episode chime from YTV]

"After a promising MRI on Reggie, our heroes have held off crappines with a 5 game winning streak. But here comes the deadly green machine in the distance as our heroes travel to the capital of sports doucheness in Boston. Injured from their losses of crappy teams, the C**TICS are still willing to prove they will make our team their bitches. Will our team carry on that tradition? Tune in next time for the next episode of RaptorBall-Z"
      LOL.After that we will have to wait 3 weeks for him to use spirit bomb only to fuck up and miss it.

Comment

Be aware that after extensive on-court workouts he'll need to be specially fitted with a shoe which protects his ankle at all times (even at home), this device which is fueled by horse placenta, will need to be ordered from Slovenia and it takes about 3-4 weeks to arrive. After that he'll start practicing with the team and learn Triano's defensive schemes. That should take another month. Once that's done he'll need to catch-up on the final season of Mad Men, so add another couple weeks.

He'll be here in April. Toughness FTW!

Comment

Working...
        X