• Show
Clear All

• Hitting the Nail on the Head

It's like this guy is reading my mind.
    http://slam.canoe.ca/Slam/Basketball.../17117931.html
    Deadallus

100% agree.

Comment

That RaptorsHQ guy really got the ball rolling on Bargnani criticism in the media.

Comment

hate hate hate

Comment

@multipaul: suck suck suck

Comment

nubreed000 wrote: View Post
            @multipaul: suck suck suck
            Oh great, Peter is back, jump for joy.

Comment

Deadallus wrote: View Post
              It's like this guy is reading my mind.
              http://slam.canoe.ca/Slam/Basketball.../17117931.html
              Well then you and this guy should get it on!!

Comment

DunkinDerozan wrote: View Post
                Well then you and this guy should get it on!!
                LMAO!!!!

Lettssss git it onnnn!

Comment

I'm struggling with how this article is hate. It seemed to be relatively balanced. The writer is up front that AB isn't the only problem that the team has. The data presented wasn't inaccurate or exaggerated.

If you're happy with Andrea's effectiveness and impact lately, then I guess we'll agree to disagree. But I'd have to ask, if his intensity and effort at both ends of the court aren't his responsibility, then whose are they?

Comment

Deadulus ~> INTERNAZIONALE FAN<~--My man!!!!!! B-i-G upZ!!!!!!!!!!!! Oh yah, #7 needs the ALL STAR Break worse than a rebound needs (Kevin) Love!!!!!

Comment

pdjjw wrote: View Post
                      I'm struggling with how this article is hate. It seemed to be relatively balanced. The writer is up front that AB isn't the only problem that the team has. The data presented wasn't inaccurate or exaggerated.

If you're happy with Andrea's effectiveness and impact lately, then I guess we'll agree to disagree. But I'd have to ask, if his intensity and effort at both ends of the court aren't his responsibility, then whose are they?
                      Exactly my man. I love how all the Bargnani apologists are quick to call us realists Bargnani haters. In all fairness I actually do like the guy and want to see him succeed, I just don"t think it will ever happen. He's a lazy pasta eater.
                      Deadallus

Comment

deadallus wrote: View Post
                        exactly my man. I love how all the bargnani apologists are quick to call us realists bargnani haters. In all fairness i actually do like the guy and want to see him succeed, i just don"t think it will ever happen. He's a lazy pasta eater.
                        flag- racist

Comment

Working...
                        X