Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kleiza Out For 9-12 Months

http://tsn.ca/nba/story/?id=352274

I guess his knees were worse than they let on. First the achilles and now the knees. I think he's the next 08-10 version of calderon. Great....

Wow, even at 9 mths that means he will be just ready to come back for traning camp next year and stink it up.

Man, Bryco's moves are cursed sometimes.

Comment

Wow... just wow.

I guess the grief he was getting was very much undeserved. Hopefully he gets a chance to show what he can do in the NBA next season when he is 100% healthy. The international game is definitely not the NBA but he was a beast last summer and during pre-season he was arguably the best player on the team.

If he is the new 08-10 Calderon that means he will return to form when all the young talent are seasoned vets - always looking for the bright side I am.

Comment

When he comes back, he'll come back in a bench role - I mean, he's getting bench money. Some of you expected the world from this guy. On most squads, he's a good depth guy off of the bench in 3-4 role. I wish him all the best for a speedy recovery.

Comment

No great loss.

Comment

not surprised, we will next hear barbosa is going to be shut down for the season

Comment

This is not as bad as one thinks. He has been playing hurt. Looks like if the knees and achilles are fully healed he could be very good again.
              “The saving of our world from pending doom will come, not through the complacent adjustment of the conforming majority, but through the creative maladjustment of a nonconforming minority.” - Martin Luther King

Comment

Holy shit! Didn't see this coming.

Meanwhile, at the beginning of the season we were all commending him on being in great game shape after the Worlds.
                Eh follow my TWITTER!

Comment

I feel that if he can get himself healthy for next year he will be a big contributor to the team. He may have not won over many fans tis season, but he will surprise people next year. Linas is an upgrade over Weems and while he is not the defender Wright is, he at least brings decent size to the position. If we don't get a small forward in the draft we will be glad to have this guy.
                  Twitter @WJ_FINDLAY

Comment

grindhouse wrote: View Post
                    not surprised, we will next hear barbosa is going to be shut down for the season
                    Triano said he expects him to play on Friday.
                    Eh follow my TWITTER!

Comment

We passed on Beasley fo this?
                      No Dissrespect...
                      With Great Power Comes Great Responsibility.. You hear me BC?

Comment

grindhouse wrote: View Post
                        I would suspect that the Raps want Barbosa back asap so they can look to move him before the trade deadline. I also suspect Barbosa wants to get back asap so he can get the hell out of Toronto. Don't see him shutting it down unless he is here past the trade deadline, then I could see him opting for a surgery.

Comment

Well this explains his poor play even though he had 11/5 this year.

Very unfortunate. Won't be able to play in the European Championship for Lithuania. Hope you recovers and gets better. But microfracture is a big deal. Few players remain the same caliber once they get it done. Only Stoudemire comes to mind.

Comment

Afro_Daddy wrote: View Post
                            We passed on Beasley fo this?
                            Because you know for sure Beasley would have performed the same way he's performing in Minnesota, right?

Comment

MangoKid wrote: View Post
                              Because you know for sure Beasley would have performed the same way he's performing in Minnesota, right?
                              Lamar Latrell, Tri-Lam: Clap your hands everybody, and everybody clap your hands. We're Lambda Lambda Lambda and Omega Mu. We come here on stage tonight to do our show for you. We got a rockin' rhythm and a hi-tech sound that'll make you move your body down to the ground. We got Poindexter on the violin, and Lewis and Gilbert will be joining in. We got Booger Presley on the mean guitar and a rap by little ol' me Lamar. We got Takashi beating on his gong, the boys and the Mu's are clapping along. And just when you thought, ya seen it all, along comes a Lambda four foot tall. So Wormser come on out here on the floor, so we can move our bodies, like never before. Break!

Comment

Working...
                              X