Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ceez wrote: View Post
    The Lopez one is the only one I'd get behind
    Me, too. And keep your picks. The only reason I would move picks is to get picks for next year.
    “I have no idea who Chukwudiebere Maduabum is, but on his Draft Express profile, he’s listed as Chu Chu. I think he’s worthy of picking just for that. He immediately is in the running for best All-Time NBA name.” -Tim W.

Comment

The only ones we actually improve long-term and still get a chance of Kyrie Irving are the Robin Lopez and Brandon Rush ones.

Comment

MangoKid wrote: View Post
        Really? That's some pretty strong comments. A lot of people would care to differ.
        Well Walton isn't much better than trash... but Bynum is an All-Star calibre Center when healthy.

Comment

Passlast wrote: View Post
          I think Jay and our first round pick are inevitably tied together. If we keep the pick, I sure hope we keep Jay at least for the rest of this season. I like where we're heading--to the draft table. BC is a genius! Go Raptors!
          I hate the one to be saying it but all your credability goes out the window when you have a Justin Bieber avatar.

Comment

Working...
          X