No announcement yet.

Reggie Evans Like Sobey's

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Metro is hands down the best place to get most groceries, Sobey's is a close second. but I often end up going to more locally-owned supermarkets. Oh and I always get fish from chinese supermarkets, it's just cheaper.

I'm glad nobody here so far has mentioned Food basics, that place is like a crappier No Frills, which is really saying something.

Comment

MangoKid wrote: View Post
      Metro has better sushi..but Sobey's has better produce.
      lol i used to work at a sobey's in produce, we keep it fresh trust me, i threw away all the old produce daily
      NBADoppelgangers.tumblr.com

Comment

e2thed wrote: View Post
        lol i used to work at a sobey's in produce, we keep it fresh trust me, i threw away all the old produce daily
        yo so can you verify the pretty decent % of honies that frequent Sobeys

Comment

Multipaul wrote: View Post
          yo so can you verify the pretty decent % of honies that frequent Sobeys
          yes indeed , me and the homies and even our supervisors would scope them out while we work and and we bet the asian homie to go and hit on milfs and laugh and he would get numbers very rarely, i only holla'd at chicks my age group still, this was when i was like 16
          Last edited by e2thed; Fri Feb 4, 2011, 06:57 PM.
          NBADoppelgangers.tumblr.com

Comment

e2thed wrote: View Post
            yes indeed , me and the homies would scope them out while we work and and we bet the asian homie to go and hit on milfs and laugh and he would get numbers very rarely, i only holla'd at chicks my age group still
            we got it straight from the source yo, sobey's got the fresh lettuce and da h-o's in da building!

Comment

Metro is the most expensive grocery store ever....
              they even got layaway...

Comment

Early entry for thread of the year right here.

Comment

Moved this where it belongs as you guys aren't talking basketball or even Reggie Evans. LOL

Comment

Apollo wrote: View Post
                    Moved this where it belongs as you guys aren't talking basketball or even Reggie Evans. LOL
                    hahaha Good call.

Comment

joey_hesketh wrote: View Post
                      AWESOME avatar!

Comment

heinz57 wrote: View Post
                        AWESOME avatar!
                        hahaha thanks man. Figured I'd put my Office Computers Photoshop to better use then it is.
                        But seriously... Lebron James is a HORRIBLE looking Human being.

Comment

joey_hesketh wrote: View Post
                          hahaha thanks man. Figured I'd put my Office Computers Photoshop to better use then it is.
                          But seriously... Lebron James is a HORRIBLE looking Human being.
                          i've always though he had a face fitting to be cast as a dwarf in lord of the rings

Comment

heinz57 wrote: View Post
                            i've always though he had a face fitting to be cast as a dwarf in lord of the rings
                            Hahahaha... Perfect.

Comment

Working...
                            X