UFC 126: Silva vs. Belfort

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• UFC 126: Silva vs. Belfort

Stacked card, Silva vs. Belfort, Jones vs. Bader, Griffin vs. Franklin etc.

My predictions are; Silva kos Belfort 3rd round, Jones submission via crazy new submission move (LOL) 2nd round, Griffin tko 1st round.

The most intense staredowns in UFC history, and the funniest one, below. Check Joe Rogan's face @ 0:26

Last edited by e2thed; Sat Feb 5, 2011, 01:17 PM.
    NBADoppelgangers.tumblr.com

wow my prediction on jon jones submission was almost dead on , he used a move he didnt practise to submit bader, silva's front kick to the face was intense, i say its top 3 best kicks in mma history, anthony pettis' showtime matrix kick is second to silvas kick to vitor.
    Last edited by e2thed; Tue Feb 15, 2011, 05:32 PM.

Comment

i actually predicted silva KO in the 1st by bizarre striking... im pretty sure those were my words.. or maybe i called it "some f$%%ing weird striking"... i was actually expecting a strange Lil Mac from Punch Out type uppercut while falling back

pretty damn good card, i must say..

jones getting a title shot is just awesome.. and silva crediting his winning kick to steven seagal... thats just priceless..

Comment

i disagree, i didn't think it was a very good card, but i mean you can't predict it that's the thing. it's not like wrestling where its all premediatated and such.

anyways, nothing beats this mma moment for me.

<iframe title="YouTube video player" width="480" height="390" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/267i7rKeECA" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=267i7rKeECA
        If Your Uncle Jack Helped You Off An Elephant, Would You Help Your Uncle Jack Off An Elephant?

Sometimes, I like to buy a book on CD and listen to it, while reading music.

Comment

LBF wrote: View Post
          anyways, nothing beats this mma moment for me.
          sick ass desperation move by ryo, one of the best finishes in mma history

Comment

LBF wrote: View Post
            i disagree, i didn't think it was a very good card, but i mean you can't predict it that's the thing. it's not like wrestling where its all premediatated and such.
            the only fight on the main card that i was disappointed with was the torres-banuelos fight.. i was expecting a massacre, but torres let banuelos look alot more competent than he actually is

and there were a few quality fights on the prelims.. cerrone-kelly, taylor-ruediger.. there were a couple other decent fights, but i cant recall who right now

alot better than most of the ufc cards lately.

Comment

e2thed wrote: View Post
              wow my prediction on jon jones submission was almost dead on , he used a move he didnt practise to submit bader, silva's front kick to the face was intense, i say its top 3 best kicks in mma history, anthony pettis' showtime matrix kick is second to silvas kick to vitor.
              Don't forget about ANY of CroCops kicks. Dude made a career out of Kicking people.

Also got hit with a pretty good one as well...

Comment

joey_hesketh wrote: View Post
                Don't forget about ANY of CroCops kicks. Dude made a career out of Kicking people.

Also got hit with a pretty good one as well...

Comment

Working...
                X