No announcement yet.

Eat & Drink

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Mmm Polish Beer. Them Polski's know how to brew.
    You ever tried Warka? Gosh darn is that tasty beer.

Annnnnd... BBQ Crispers. The forgotten BEST.

Comment

I'm usually eating dinner: usually curry chicken, sometimes curry beef, sometimes its chicken + lentils, rarely curry shrimp, mostly with Rice or Fried Rice and Ice Cold Water.

However, after we win I DO eat a bologna sandwich with cheese. I haven't had many of those this year though.

Comment

webcrawler89 wrote: View Post
        I'm usually eating dinner: usually curry chicken, sometimes curry beef, sometimes its chicken + lentils, rarely curry shrimp, mostly with Rice or Fried Rice and Ice Cold Water.

However, after we win I DO eat a bologna sandwich with cheese. I haven't had many of those this year though.
        Just like Chuck, I'm more of a Salami and Cheese kinda guy.

Comment

Multipaul wrote: View Post
          I dunno, ours was always in some McD's big red jug. Who knows, but that sugar rush made track day all the more enjoyable.
          The MickDee's orange juice was the bomb! I wonder if they still sell it

the sugar rush is so true man... i was smoking half a pack a day back then and ran the 800m

yes... i smoked in grade school.

Comment

joey_hesketh wrote: View Post
            Mmm Polish Beer. Them Polski's know how to brew.
            You ever tried Warka? Gosh darn is that tasty beer.

Annnnnd... BBQ Crispers. The forgotten BEST.
            No can't say that I have. Is it similar to Zywiec?

Another good game time food-more if your at a bar watching the game-is quesadilla with Rickard's White

mmmmm tasty.

Comment

Apollo wrote: View Post
              When you're watching the Raptors play, what's your favorite thing to eat/drink? For me it's usually a icy cold beer and maybe a sandwich. Love my Subway.
              Wow! This thread has that "Jack and Matt talking about some obscure assistant coach in the 70's somewhere in Alabama" feel to it. I guess if there's a drink I have to go with beer and wings as the chosen food.
              “The saving of our world from pending doom will come, not through the complacent adjustment of the conforming majority, but through the creative maladjustment of a nonconforming minority.” - Martin Luther King

Comment

Matt52 wrote: View Post
                Tofu stir fry with snap peas in ginger sauce with rice and a bottle of Perrier.

Oh yes, don't forget the Grey Poupon.
                This is gold! Absolute gold. Does that meal come with an English accent and a cigar jacket?
                “The saving of our world from pending doom will come, not through the complacent adjustment of the conforming majority, but through the creative maladjustment of a nonconforming minority.” - Martin Luther King

Comment

Balls of Steel wrote: View Post
                  Wow! This thread has that "Jack and Matt talking about some obscure assistant coach in the 70's somewhere in Alabama" feel to it. I guess if there's a drink I have to go with beer and wings as the chosen food.
                  Well just like during the game, if there's nothing entertaining ON the court to talk about, you gotta find ways to keep yourself entertained!

Comment

game day

Pizza and pop, sometimes frozen , sometimes take out. And snacks from Walmart, cuz we all know that Sobeys and Metro is too expensive, but Sobeys got celebs and the best chicks, while there's no Safeway in the GTA anymore.......also sushi from T&T.

Comment

Turk and I sit and eat Pizza Pizza together, usually after a long night of partying.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iLZMBsaSTP4&NR=1

Comment

Can't go wrong with pizza, unless you're on P90X. The Raptors should have put Hedo on P90X.

Comment

Working...
                        X