No announcement yet.

The Toronto Blue Jays/MLB Thread.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Biggest game of the season and they didn't show up. No heart.
    Mamba Mentality

Comment

• TRex wrote: View Post
      Biggest game of the season and they didn't show up. No heart.
      Couldn't you argue that nearly every game is the biggest game of the season so far?
      twitter.com/dhackett1565

Comment

• TRex wrote: View Post
        Biggest game of the season and they didn't show up. No heart.
        Yes, I'm sure EE and JB tried really hard to lose their last potential home game. And that Donaldson guy, he's never cared.

What nonsense.

Comment

• Blew a 3-1 lead and lost 5-3....BaLTIMore won 5-1. I given up. No playoffs, we fell dead flat, and Detroit has 2 more games WITH THE WORST FUCKING TEAM IN BASEBALL ATLANTA.

Comment

• Ya, Shapiro better be getting ALOT of heat if we miss out on the Playoffs. Best believe AA would have done anything possible to get us back there and fighting for the Pennant.

Comment

• Naw, Shaprio did his job mostly.

Tell the idiot who should of MANAGED the players during that Monday night game against the Yanks to not to get into brawls, get injured, and lose focus to the main task at hand.

SHAP-ATKINS got the most out of what they can at the trade deadline and offseason before. It is working mostly well on the pitching front. Smoak is the only glaring Scola on this team
              Last edited by tonious35; Sat Oct 1, 2016, 12:21 AM.

Comment

• Blue Jays are in full complete CHOKE mode. No way they make the playoffs if these fuckers keep hitting like this.

2 games left. They need to win both if not they're toast.
                Mamba Mentality

Comment

• Nobody can score with RISP.
                  "Both teams played hard my man" - Sheed

Comment

• slaw wrote: View Post
                    Yes, I'm sure EE and JB tried really hard to lose their last potential home game. And that Donaldson guy, he's never cared.

What nonsense.
                    Did you even watch the game? Jimenez fucking sucks and he 1 hit them in 7 innings. ONE.

Must win game and they layed an egg.

It feels like the players on this team cares more about padding up their stats sheet than winning games. Their approach at the plate is brutal.
                    Mamba Mentality

Comment

• That was intense. Holy shit.
                      Mamba Mentality

Comment

• September baseball (well, October baseball now) is fun when it matters. Yeesh, that was close. Good to see Osuna shut the door late.
                        twitter.com/dhackett1565

Comment

• Well with Detroits loss, we're in the Wildcard Game. A win today will give us Home Field for it on Tuesday. Has been a fun game so far today; Aaron Sanchez is a stud. Finishs the season with a 3.00 ERA; 14-2 W/L record. Unreal.

Even if we lose, they will be having a locker room celebration, because Budweiser paid for it. A celebration of Detroits loss I guess? haha
                          Last edited by Joey; Sun Oct 2, 2016, 06:22 PM.

Comment

• Joey wrote: View Post
                            Well with Detroits loss, we're in the Wildcard Game. A win today will give us Home Field for it on Tuesday. Has been a fun game so far today; Aaron Sanchez is a stud. Finishs the season with a 3.00 ERA; 14-2 W/L record. Unreal.

Even if we lose, they will be having a locker room celebration, because Budweiser paid for it. A celebration of Detroits loss I guess? haha
                            Either way, were in.

And sometimes it takes 1 game to start a rally.
                            Axel wrote:
                            Now Cody can stop posting about this guy and we have a poster to blame if anything goes wrong!!
                            KeonClark wrote:
                            We won't hear back from him. He dissapears into thin air and reappears when you least expect it. Ten is an enigma. Ten is a legend. Ten for the motherfucking win.
                            KeonClark wrote:
                            I can't wait until the playoffs start.

Until then, opinions are like assholes. Everyone has one and they most often stink

Comment

• Joey wrote: View Post
                              Well with Detroits loss, we're in the Wildcard Game. A win today will give us Home Field for it on Tuesday. Has been a fun game so far today; Aaron Sanchez is a stud. Finishs the season with a 3.00 ERA; 14-2 W/L record. Unreal.

More likely a celebration of the 88 wins this year.
                              twitter.com/dhackett1565

Comment

• Now the big question is Liriano or Stroman? Gotta be Liriano given the Orioles struggles against lefties, which, if they win, would set them up for Texas with lots of rotation options......

Comment

Working...
                                X