No announcement yet.

The Toronto Blue Jays/MLB Thread.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• AA needs to blow it up. Nobody should be considered untouchable, even prospects like Sanchez.
    NBADoppelgangers.tumblr.com

Comment

• e2thed wrote: View Post
      AA needs to blow it up. Nobody should be considered untouchable, even prospects like Sanchez.
      Agreed. Swing for the Fences now. He's one strike away from striking out, so might as well swing on a pitchers count.

Comment

• AA tried but he so far it looks like he has failed , we need a 2B and SP, preferably young established pitchers.

If I was the GM I'd give them another year then blow it up completely.

The team has big holes in SP and 2B, C. Apparently Gibby got the reassurance hes coming back next season, and the failure wasn't somewhat his fault.

Still glad Bonerface is out of here though.

Comment

• Keep it together. You can't keep blowing it up every time it doesn't immediately create success..then again at a point you can't just keep tweaking it and expecting things to change. But, it's only year one of this team together and well ,it has been pretty brutal..there was that 12 game streak..

You get nothing out of blowing it up, it's not worth restarting with the talent that is on this team. There just needs to be more time for things to figure themselves out..
          If Your Uncle Jack Helped You Off An Elephant, Would You Help Your Uncle Jack Off An Elephant?

Sometimes, I like to buy a book on CD and listen to it, while reading music.

Comment

• LBF wrote: View Post
            Keep it together. You can't keep blowing it up every time it doesn't immediately create success..then again at a point you can't just keep tweaking it and expecting things to change. But, it's only year one of this team together and well ,it has been pretty brutal..there was that 12 game streak..

You get nothing out of blowing it up, it's not worth restarting with the talent that is on this team. There just needs to be more time for things to figure themselves out..
            I agree. The team did worse than expected but blowing it up after one year of contention does not make sense. AA said at the trade deadline that ground work for some deals has been done. Now it's only a matter of completing them.
            Attitude Is A Choice.

Comment

• I see the pirates picked up Morneau..thought that guy would be a Twins lifer
              If Your Uncle Jack Helped You Off An Elephant, Would You Help Your Uncle Jack Off An Elephant?

Comment

• What's with Coaching staff shakeup? I think they've retained the wrong guys and let the wrong guys go. I thought Mottola was good enough to manage the team.
                Attitude Is A Choice.

Comment

• Eric Akshinthala wrote: View Post
                  What's with Coaching staff shakeup? I think they've retained the wrong guys and let the wrong guys go. I thought Mottola was good enough to manage the team.
                  fuck knows, man..the whole team was just a disaster this past season..

Comment

• Another Boston pitcher being accused of doctoring the ball in some way... I hope people don't just forget about it after they win it all. Common Bud Selig, get your witch hunt off of A-rods ass and get over to the world series!

Comment

• The cards are going to win

Comment

• LBF wrote: View Post
                        The cards are going to win
                        they better

Comment

• Raptor_11 wrote: View Post
                          they better
                          If they stop making the most emberassing mistakes in world series history, they will.

Comment

• I can't watch this WS, we shoulda drafted Wacha , Instead we drafted DJ Davis.

Comment

• Probably not gonna watch game 6... I hate the Red Sox more than I like baseball

Comment

• Raptor_11 wrote: View Post
                                Probably not gonna watch game 6... I hate the Red Sox more than I like baseball
                                and John Farrell is os gad-awfully annoying! Could this man please stop fucking studdering??

He sounds like foghorn leghorn got smacked in the head with a mallet and foghorn leghorn already sounds like he got smacked in the head with a mallet!

Comment

Working...
                                X