X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I just wish the commentators would stop sucking his dick

Comment

• lbf wrote: View Post
      and john farrell is os gad-awfully annoying! Could this man please stop fucking studdering??

He sounds like foghorn leghorn got smacked in the head with a mallet and foghorn leghorn already sounds like he got smacked in the head with a mallet!
      looooooool
      What they got to say now? Nothing they can say now. Mobbin' on the low. Winnin' on the low
      The city embraced me, made me feel at home. The only difference [between Compton and Toronto] for me is the cold. -DeMar
      No Where Near the South Side #WeTheNorth

Comment

• the only reason im with the cards is cuz i hate the red soxs to death
        ohh by the way i hate MLB like i mean hateeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!
        What they got to say now? Nothing they can say now. Mobbin' on the low. Winnin' on the low
        The city embraced me, made me feel at home. The only difference [between Compton and Toronto] for me is the cold. -DeMar
        No Where Near the South Side #WeTheNorth

Comment

• *shakes head, palms face*
          NBADoppelgangers.tumblr.com

Comment

• e2thed wrote: View Post

*shakes head, palms face*
            Well he clearly made the right career move ... out of Toronto.

Comment

• It just justifies that the Jays suck.

Doesn't look good on our part, at least he praised MLSE for letting him take the job.
              NBADoppelgangers.tumblr.com

Comment

• e2thed wrote: View Post
                It just justifies that the Jays suck.

Doesn't look good on our part, at least he praised MLSE for letting him take the job.
                With the Jays roster last year being significantly better ON PAPER than Boston, who's to say that Farrell couldn't have managed US to that Championship. In hindsight, Gibby was a terrible hire though.

Comment

• Ahhh common. MLB is just as much a players league as is the NBA. The Red Sox performed, and the Jays didn't. Farrell shouldn't be thought of as the God that Boston faithful makes him out to be, and Gibby shouldn't be held as the culprit for a bunch of underperforming verterans.

Comment

• Ortiz and Victorino were the only guys performing.
                    If Your Uncle Jack Helped You Off An Elephant, Would You Help Your Uncle Jack Off An Elephant?

Sometimes, I like to buy a book on CD and listen to it, while reading music.

Comment

• joey_hesketh wrote: View Post
                      With the Jays roster last year being significantly better ON PAPER than Boston, who's to say that Farrell couldn't have managed US to that Championship. In hindsight, Gibby was a terrible hire though.
                      Farrell only acquired his magical powers when Lester, Lackey and Buckholz all had bounce-back years and the GM acquired a series of solid veteran players to fill in holes. I'm sure Farrell's acquisition of his magical powers to "win games" and all of the other positives in the Boston lineup were entirely coincidental.

Gibbons was a terrible hire based on..... what exactly? That Josh Johnson, Rickey Romero, Brandon Morrow and Happ all contributed nothing to the starting rotation? Clearly, that was Gibbons' fault. He should have used his manager magic to keep them all healthy and effective.... or turn Chad Jenkins into Justin Verlander.

Comment

• I watched the majority of the World Series against the cards and their hitting was honestly weak... 6-9 spots filled with rookies and guys who shouldn't be playing on a World Series team. Ortiz powered the team again, I think that'll go down as one of the best world series performances of all time.... No one could touch him. Victarino stepped up pretty big, Pedroia had some timely hits as well As Ellsbury, and surprisingly David Ross.. It really highlights the importance of pitching more than anything though.

Also, as bad as Josh Johnson was for the Jays, he has legit stuff.. Surprised they let him just walk. Basically admitting failure on that trade and taking an L. I think Colangelo could have learned a few things from Anthopoulos but if we don't go after someone just as good I'll be disappointed, Josh Johnson is a legit number 2 guy and I believe this season was clearly an outlier.

With Gibbons I just wish he had more passion and held guys more accountable. It could be argued he was brought in to have that relaxed approach and to let guys play because it appeared we had a pretty mature lineup and pitching staff with some key veterans, but once injuries hit and guys under performed and we had a new spot starter every week we had no one stepping up with a game plan, there was no unified voice and message being sent out to help right the ship so to speak. We gave up. There's no arguing that, and to me, that's on the manager.

Comment

• Ya, I would have picked up Johnson. It was a lot of money, but it was one year. If he continued sucking, you could flip him as he's an expiring.
                          If Your Uncle Jack Helped You Off An Elephant, Would You Help Your Uncle Jack Off An Elephant?

Sometimes, I like to buy a book on CD and listen to it, while reading music.

Comment

• LBF wrote: View Post
                            Ya, I would have picked up Johnson. It was a lot of money, but it was one year. If he continued sucking, you could flip him as he's an expiring.
                            Not picking up Johnsons option does not mean he's not coming back. I agree with AA's decision not to pick up the option but I would like to see Johnson back at maybe 1 year, 5 mil.
                            Attitude Is A Choice.

Comment

• Jays trade Bautista to Phillies for Dominic Brown and pieces? ... Interesting.

Comment

• joey_hesketh wrote: View Post
                                Jays trade Bautista to Phillies for Dominic Brown and pieces? ... Interesting.
                                Regardless if its to Philly or not, the time is right to move Jose. He's injury prone and starting the tail end of his career now. We're definitely not selling high, but perhaps the next best stage to that. Right now moving him to acquire a young solid player in Brown and perhaps a decent arm would be an upgrade for this sad franchise. JMO

Comment

Working...
                                X