Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 007 wrote: View Post
    Welp. 2-0 down again
    Rather get beaten by a 3 run homer. 7 singles feels like getting beaten to death by smurfs. Pull the ball you pussies

Comment

• Tough game. All good though. 3 Games at home is just what we need.

Also of note, Price pitched a great game tonight, BUT if we can't get him this off season, Greinke just announced he'll be hitting Free Agency as well, and I'd be just as satisfied with signing him. Our trip to the Playoffs should help lure some eyes North of the Border come Free Agency.

Comment

• It's pretty sad that Goins is gettting all the blame. It's not right. He's not the reason they lost that game. David Price CHOKED(again). Let's be honest here. He was terrible in the 7th inning, couldn't get an out.

I don't have a good feeling about this series.
        Mamba Mentality

Comment

• Joey wrote: View Post
          Tough game. All good though. 3 Games at home is just what we need.

Also of note, Price pitched a great game tonight, BUT if we can't get him this off season, Greinke just announced he'll be hitting Free Agency as well, and I'd be just as satisfied with signing him. Our trip to the Playoffs should help lure some eyes North of the Border come Free Agency.
          If we aren't going to pay for Price I really can't see the management forking enough money up for Greinke either. They are both the same age and Greinke is arguably the better pitcher without the postseason baggage. He's going to make 200 mill+

Comment

• jacobdr4 wrote: View Post
            If we aren't going to pay for Price I really can't see the management forking enough money up for Greinke either. They are both the same age and Greinke is arguably the better pitcher without the postseason baggage. He's going to make 200 mill+
            I was more speaking to the rumours that Price wants to sign in New York or LA, but I agree that either way we are paying $200+ for either of them, yes.

Comment

• If the Blue Jays win tonight, they win the series.
              Mamba Mentality

Comment

• TRex wrote: View Post
                If the Blue Jays win tonight, they win the series.
                ... You forgot to tell us to quote you ... uh oh ...

Comment

• Joey wrote: View Post
                  ... You forgot to tell us to quote you ... uh oh ...
                  Quote me!!!

Mamba Mentality

Comment

• Close game, had me worried at the end, honestly.
                    #JaysWinningLikeItz93'

Comment

• BS10 wrote: View Post
                      Close game, had me worried at the end, honestly.
                      Anything less than a bakers dozen in runs is walking a tightrope.

Comment

• Last night was Canada's Future vs. The Jays Game. Honestly, it wasn't a clear cut easy decision for me. LOL

I wish I could do the old fashioned picture in picture deal on my Bell cable box.

Comment

• After we went up by 7 or 8 in the 6th or whatever it was, I had to switch over to the Election. That is some good TV. The way CBC had that hologram type Parliament Building on the set? Very neat. LOL But seriously, stayed up til about 1 watching the speeches and everything. Really exciting time for Canada I would say. GO JAYS!

Comment

• I thought CBC had some slick presentation as well. Not to mention they have Peter Mansbridge.

Comment

• Apollo wrote: View Post
                              I thought CBC had some slick presentation as well. Not to mention they have Peter Mansbridge.
                              He's SO good. And my god does that man know his stuff.

Comment

• Couldn't be happier for GO-GO as well. Ryan Goins stepped up HUGE last night, to dispell any memories of a "missed ball".

Comment

Working...
                                X