The Toronto Blue Jays/MLB Thread.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Heh.

Justification for the low and outside crap he is giving Jays opponents I guess.

On to game six.

Just win

Comment

• What an AMAZING performance by Estrada. And Tulo with another clutch hit! this guy has a knack for big hits in big moments. He leads the team in RBI in these playoffs and he's doing it with a one healthy shoulder. Amazing. When healthy he's a top 5 player in the game.
      Mamba Mentality

Comment

• Alright boys, I'm off to KC for game 6.... and game 7. There has to be a game 7. It just feels right for this team, even if they lose. Otherwise, I'm stuck in KC for a long, depressing day.....

Edit: I am also going with a crazy buddy of mine, so, we'll either become the beloved Canadians for the people in our section or you'll be reading about how slaw and his idiot friend got murdered in the Kauffman stadium parking lot. One or the other, there is no in-between....
        Last edited by slaw; Thu Oct 22, 2015, 01:17 PM.

Comment

• Joey wrote: View Post
          Harold Reynolds is such a tool. I can't stand listening to him. He says SOO many stupid things.

Apparently, if you throw a 'Ball' in the same non-strike spot, eventually the Ump will cave and call a strike?
          He's actually been much better this series than he was last series vs Texas, believe it or not. I guarantee those were the first 5 games he's watched of the Jays all year... He's still a fucking dolt though!

Comment

• Mack North wrote: View Post
            He's actually been much better this series than he was last series vs Texas, believe it or not. I guarantee those were the first 5 games he's watched of the Jays all year... He's still a fucking dolt though!
            I do agree he's been better, and they do every once in a while offer up an interesting tid-bit that we probably wouldn't have gotten from our usual guys. But man oh man .. I think he just talks because he's been told to talk.

Comment

• slaw wrote: View Post
              Alright boys, I'm off to KC for game 6.... and game 7. There has to be a game 7. It just feels right for this team, even if they lose. Otherwise, I'm stuck in KC for a long, depressing day.....

Edit: I am also going with a crazy buddy of mine, so, we'll either become the beloved Canadians for the people in our section or you'll be reading about how slaw and his idiot friend got murdered in the Kauffman stadium parking lot. One or the other, there is no in-between....
              Toss a beer can for all of us

Comment

• I have one thing to say:

DO NOT WEAR THE BLUES TONIGHT!

Please, let me see grey:

look at that jersey. It's perfection. No need to wear Blue.... where we have a losing record in em.
                Axel wrote:
                Now Cody can stop posting about this guy and we have a poster to blame if anything goes wrong!!
                KeonClark wrote:
                We won't hear back from him. He dissapears into thin air and reappears when you least expect it. Ten is an enigma. Ten is a legend. Ten for the motherfucking win.
                KeonClark wrote:
                I can't wait until the playoffs start.

Until then, opinions are like assholes. Everyone has one and they most often stink

Comment

• Nilanka wrote: View Post
                  empty beer can - dont waste alcohol

Comment

• Nilanka wrote: View Post
                    I was thinking about starting a "George Brett Sucks" chant....

Comment

And make sure to never refer to them as 'Kansas City', but just 'Kansas'. They love that.

Comment

Nilanka wrote: View Post
                        And make sure to never refer to them as 'Kansas City', but just 'Kansas'. They love that.
                        So slaw will be sacrificing his life, and taking one for the team? You're the man slaw!

Comment

You'd get more action with "Kansas Sucks".

Comment

• You should also ask the locals why in the world is Kansas City in Missouri? Not in the state of Kansas?
                            "Both teams played hard my man" - Sheed

Comment

• MACK11 wrote: View Post
                              You should also ask the locals why in the world is Kansas City in Missouri? Not in the state of Kansas?
                              There's actually a Kansas City in Kansas as well; not even that far from Kansas City, Missouri.
                              But I think the one in Missouri is because of the Kansas River. Still, Americans are notoriously lazy when it comes to naming Cities.

Comment

• Price has been getting a lot of flack so far this post-season, but IMO, there isn't anyone else I want on the mound tonight (other than maybe Estrada).

Comment

Working...
                                X