The Toronto Blue Jays/MLB Thread.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

enlightenment wrote: View Post
    Bautista leading MLB in walks and homeruns. Whatta beast. If I still lived in Toronto Id get a seasons pass ):
    What? ...and miss his at bats in 1080p?

It's great too, I can smoke all the bongs I want, drink all the beer I need, and there is no security to throw me out if I decide to heckle a player.

Comment

I just moved so i have been sans television set for a while ):

but I hear you, watching baseball at home is x1000 better. I just read an article not to long ago about the blue jays lack of fanbase going to games and as a home-town-pride type of guy, I like to not only support but also get personally involved with my sports. This means going to baseball games, despite the lack of much action.
      The Baltic Beast is unstoppable!

Comment

I was just making a joke, I more than support your commitment. I like to support our sports too, but HD television has to be the bane of ticket sales.

In 2050 When its a virtual experience, why would anyone even bother to go the game. I think we will all have virtual speakers streamed into the arena to yell and show our support. There does not have to be a difference between nose bleeders and front row in a virtual environment.

Comment

Bautista seems to be coming down to earth yet he's still playing out of this world.

is he seriously this good? and more importantly how long can he maintain it?

if adam lind can continue to swing a hot bat when he comes back... and like they say hitting is contagious this is going to be fun for at least past july.
          If Your Uncle Jack Helped You Off An Elephant, Would You Help Your Uncle Jack Off An Elephant?

Sometimes, I like to buy a book on CD and listen to it, while reading music.

Comment

<iframe width="560" height="349" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/wrJUWXG-7xA" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wrJUW...layer_embedded
            If Your Uncle Jack Helped You Off An Elephant, Would You Help Your Uncle Jack Off An Elephant?

Comment

Comment

RaptorsFan4Life wrote: View Post
                I was at that game yesterday, but I left halfway through. $60 for 6 beers is a little too much in 5 innings of terrible play by the Jays! All I can say is Thank Gosh For Free Tickets!

What a terrible weekend overall for the Jays, outscored 35-6...

Comment

1-22, with analysis + multiple shots/slowmo of each HR.

Youtube blocked it, so I uploaded to vimeo. Enjoy

Edit: I'll probably make a shorter version for up too all star break and one from there to the end...
                  Last edited by RaptorsFan4Life; Sun Jul 3, 2011, 10:46 PM.

Comment

Joey Bats is going to the All Star game thanks to the most fan votes ever! Unreal! Not to mention he's going to win the Home Run Derby!
                    Last edited by CB4; Sun Jul 10, 2011, 06:57 PM.

Comment

• yeaaaaaa thankyou blue jays for coming up with league wide greats. Jose bautista should definatley take us right out of that lame espn best sports city article they did a while back. This wide attention should also go to show that just because you live 3 hours north of new york it doesnt mean you cant get media attention. Seriously, if you are good at your craft, people will notice no matter where you are e.g. bautista, halladay, vince carter in his days, and even chris bosh got a little more attention then i think he deserved.
                      The Baltic Beast is unstoppable!

Comment

• Jose Beastista broke Bell's HR record (Jays Team record) of HRs before All-Star break. #30 and counting.

http://bit.ly/olPcQV < Clip of 30th HR.

Comment

• WOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!! #31

http://bit.ly/pq2IpW < Clip of 31th HR

Comment

• Last edited by RaptorsFan4Life; Sun Jul 10, 2011, 09:04 PM.

Comment

• it might be a bit early. but, jose bautista might just be the anthony calvillo of baseball.

Comment

• Let's go Jays!
                                We all make mistakes... Tanking is not the answer.. This squad can ball! Let it roll!!

Comment

Working...
                                X