• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jays win 2-1, NYY epic collapse begins ..🙌

Comment

• Smoaked them today with a hard-worked Gem by Price. 6-0 ! 2.5 Games back

Comment

• tonious35 wrote: View Post
        Smoaked them today with a hard-worked Gem by Price. 6-0 ! 2.5 Games back
        I see what you did there.. Haha I really like what I've seen from Smoak as well.
        Tulowitzki has been an unreal addition as well .. I think Price has taken some of the attention away from Tulo, but man ... he is GOOD.

Comment

• Joey wrote: View Post
          I see what you did there.. Haha I really like what I've seen from Smoak as well.
          Tulowitzki has been an unreal addition as well .. I think Price has taken some of the attention away from Tulo, but man ... he is GOOD.
          Price overshadows the huge upgrade defensively at short and Revere left. Until today Smoake was a terrible 5 hitter, they walked EE for a reason, just happy it worked out

Comment

• How about Gibson getting tossed for arguing Balls and Strikes last night .. hilarious. Gotta love Gibby .. or do you?

Comment

• Geezus, the Jays just demolished the Yankees .. held them to 1 run over 28 innings .. that's insane. First time Yankees have been shutout in back to back games since 1999.

Comment

• Fuck New York #Sweep also #FireCasey

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk

Comment

• Holy crap, Osuna is only 20 years old?! What the heck?!? That guy has huge balls ...

Comment

Holy crap, Osuna is only 20 years old?! What the heck?!? That guy has huge balls ...
                    Yup, future is bright. 1.5 Games back with around 50 to play 🙌 #FireCaseyNow #RaptorsNeedACoachingChange
                    #SoFuckingDrunkCanBarelyDriveThisBus

Comment

• Forgot to add #YankeesSoGodDamnOld

Comment

• Got us a nice little cushion on the Wild Card spot now too ... facing Trout and the Angels in the Wild Card game isn't a sure thing though, we need get ahold of 1st.

Comment

Got us a nice little cushion on the Wild Card spot now too ... facing Trout and the Angels in the Wild Card game isn't a sure thing though, we need get ahold of 1st.
                          Yup. No settling for wild card spot. We face the Yanks again next weekend at home. Gotta take that chance to leapfrog them. And this is the first time since those world series years, at least in my opinion, that the team really feels like it's got that aura of a winning team. You can tell these guys are pumped and confident, and really believe they can beat anyone on any given night.

Comment

• white men can't jump wrote: View Post
                            Yup. No settling for wild card spot. We face the Yanks again next weekend at home. Gotta take that chance to leapfrog them. And this is the first time since those world series years, at least in my opinion, that the team really feels like it's got that aura of a winning team. You can tell these guys are pumped and confident, and really believe they can beat anyone on any given night.
                            Totally agree. I was thinking this actually. The on field chemistry also reminds me a lot of that team. A lot of excitement amongst them to be playing together it feels like. Tulo and Donaldson remind me of Kelly Gruber and Roberto Alomar, even though slightly different positions.

We should petition Tulo to grow out a sweet Gruber mullet.

Comment

Totally agree. I was thinking this actually. The on field chemistry also reminds me a lot of that team. A lot of excitement amongst them to be playing together it feels like. Tulo and Donaldson remind me of Kelly Gruber and Roberto Alomar, even though slightly different positions.

We should petition Tulo to grow out a sweet Gruber mullet.
                              It isn't chemistry its having a shortstop and left fielder that can actually catch the ball and throw. Reyes should have been the DH for a couple seasons.

#WildcardIsForLosersPennantorBust
                              #TorontoFCGoingNowhere
                              #LeafsNeedToStartWinning

Comment

• Just found out Osuna is the youngest player in the League ... and he's our closer ...

Blue Jays also have the lowest ERA in Baseball since All-Star break.

Comment

Working...
                                X