No announcement yet.

The Toronto Blue Jays/MLB Thread.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• And amid all this excitement Hutchison pitches the first game against the As tomorrow. Sigh. If only.....

Slapped myself for the negative thoughts....Jays in 1st in AL East end of the week!!

A perspective on why the Jays are doing well...

http://www.nytimes.com/2015/08/11/sp...av=bottom-well
    Last edited by Bendit; Mon Aug 10, 2015, 02:46 PM.

Comment

• This Cleveland - Yankees game is crazy! 14th inning right now ... Yanks lose and the Jays are only 0.5 games back.

Comment

• Joey wrote: View Post
        This Cleveland - Yankees game is crazy! 14th inning right now ... Yanks lose and the Jays are only 0.5 games back.
        yanks lost and emptied the bullpen in game 1, jays half a game back and oakland is batting Danny V cleanup against a righty. want jays leading the division by the weekend

Comment

Totally agree. I was thinking this actually. The on field chemistry also reminds me a lot of that team. A lot of excitement amongst them to be playing together it feels like. Tulo and Donaldson remind me of Kelly Gruber and Roberto Alomar, even though slightly different positions.

We should petition Tulo to grow out a sweet Gruber mullet.
          Funny, I own a singed Gruber jersey.

I may not have been alive, but I've read every book about the 2 WS I could find.
          Axel wrote:
          Now Cody can stop posting about this guy and we have a poster to blame if anything goes wrong!!
          KeonClark wrote:
          We won't hear back from him. He dissapears into thin air and reappears when you least expect it. Ten is an enigma. Ten is a legend. Ten for the motherfucking win.
          KeonClark wrote:
          I can't wait until the playoffs start.

Until then, opinions are like assholes. Everyone has one and they most often stink

Comment

• Jays in first making up 8 games in 2 weeks. Lazy bums #FireGibby

Comment

• Jose Reyes is feeling kind of blue about being traded from a contender to cellar dweller. New York Times article:

http://www.nytimes.com/2015/08/12/sp...-the-hunt.html

Comment

• Walked all over the A's tonight. Love it.

Wonder when the last time we were in 1st this late in the season was.

Comment

Walked all over the A's tonight. Love it.

Apparently '93. 22 yrs between contention. Still the most successful Toronto franchise 😢

Comment

Walked all over the A's tonight. Love it.

Yeah I heard on the radio, actually 2 days ago was the latest we had even been 1.5 BACK in the season since '93. Pretty much every "since 93" record is being shattered this season
                    9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

• KeonClark wrote: View Post
                      Yeah I heard on the radio, actually 2 days ago was the latest we had even been 1.5 BACK in the season since '93. Pretty much every "since 93" record is being shattered this season
                      Hopefully culminating with back to back World Series titles. Hell if we can keep this core together, why not Miami Heat this motherfucker?
                      A key that opens many locks is a master key, but a lock that gets open by many keys is just a shitty lock

Comment

• e_wheazhy_ wrote: View Post
                        Hopefully culminating with back to back World Series titles. Hell if we can keep this core together, why not Miami Heat this motherfucker?
                        Let's start with one al east title, then hopefully one series win, the one alcs win, then the world muthafuckin series!! There is still a huge mountain to climb to just hang one banner. Still exciting times tho

Comment

• Forgive me if this has been asked already, but can someone recommend some good/reliable streaming sites for MLB?

Comment

• Nilanka wrote: View Post
                            Forgive me if this has been asked already, but can someone recommend some good/reliable streaming sites for MLB?
                            yeah i'm asking too

if someone could link one before the noon game that'd be awesome
                            @sweatpantsjer

Comment

• Nilanka wrote: View Post
                              Forgive me if this has been asked already, but can someone recommend some good/reliable streaming sites for MLB?
                              Paid or unpaid

Check this out....4.95 good for 5 days

https://www.reddit.com/r/flash/comme...nto_blue_jays/

Freebie:

http://firstrowca.eu/sport/baseball.html

Comment

• Day games on thursdays..gee thanks baseball

Comment

Working...
                                X